BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Racism/sexism Against White Men

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most media outlets are run/owned by Jews, they don't consider themselves white and they are the ones pushing for mass Muslim immigration into Europe

Wow, that is impressive conspiracy theorising that is. Some bizarre theories though, amazing how main stream these kind of views are becoming nowadays. Read this thread and it's gone from a fairly high level whinge about the lot of the poor down troden white man to some kind of call to arms against anything that isn't racially pure. What's next, smashing up some non-English businesses or stopping the non-English from being in certain professions? Very sad.

Wow, that is impressive conspiracy theorising that is. Some bizarre theories though, amazing how main stream these kind of views are becoming nowadays. Read this thread and it's gone from a fairly high level whinge about the lot of the poor down troden white man to some kind of call to arms against anything that isn't racially pure. What's next, smashing up some non-English businesses or stopping the non-English from being in certain professions? Very sad.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe

Bulging eyed fascism laden with fanatical conspiracy theorising. Fortunately a view held by a few cranks and holocaust deniers until now but becomg more and more mainstream in elements. If anything will lead to the fall of the west it s this kind of exploitative nonsense, as seen so many times over history.

Bulging eyed fascism laden with fanatical conspiracy theorising. Fortunately a view held by a few cranks and holocaust deniers until now but becomg more and more mainstream in elements. If anything will lead to the fall of the west it s this kind of exploitative nonsense, as seen so many times over history.

If you want to dismiss something, just label it "fascist", "conspiracy theory", or whatever buzzword sounds good.

It's incredible how people can't see what's happening before their eyes, simply because it's not affecting their everyday lives.

Perhaps it's the powers that be are suffering from some kind of collective personality disorder?

I have to say that the 'Kalergi Plan' or similar is the only thing that makes logical sense in inviting thousands upon thousands of foreign men from an alien religion and culture into their countries. Especially when said countries can't even look after their own properly (homelessness, poverty and other social problems).

Another bedroom dwelling, laptop over using keyboard warrier. England is truly f@@@@@d if you lot are it's defenders.

Can't spell warrior, can't spell f*****. What are we defending England from anyway? If any concern about culture change or immigration levels is bulging-eyed fascism then clearly there are no concerns and there is nothing to defend anything from. So England is not truly f@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@d regardless of how much bedroom dwelling or laptop overuse is going on.

Course its always easy for Scots to hand out lectures on immigration tolerance, seeing as so few coming into Britain ever end up there.

Not sure what to make of this . Are you on the side of the Western Spring mob or not. Looks to me like a time when folk have to come out one way or the other. Sorry about the spelling btw. Out watching a game this Ravi.

Hmm I dunno about this coming out one way or the other malarkey, not sure what that will achieve. I probably want the same thing you want in the long-term. A UK that continues along the increasingly progressive, tolerant, liberal, democratic and secular road its been on for the last 500 years.

The liberal approach to achieving that seems to be to ignore or concede ground to those that don't want it, provided the person/group in question is an ethnic minority. I'd imagine this is heavily driven by a fear of being seen as racist but presumably is also genuinely expected to work on the basis that if you keep being liberal and tolerant towards groups who's values directly impede yours, eventually they will be influenced through a kind of osmosis effect into reciprocating. That approach is, very notably, however not applied when the traditional right-wing are considered the obstacle. When its Farage, Brexiteers etc the reaction seems to be more a fit of rage rather than conciliation.

Personally I have a different assessment of the threat-level to western values in this country. Things like the Rotherham grooming inquiry exposing 16 years of unimaginable abuse that was ignored because of political correctness, the approximately 170,000 UK women thought to have undergone genital mutilation, the approximately 85 operating Sharia Law councils in the UK, MI5 now having to foil about 1 serious terror plot a month, some areas having "major issues" regarding voter fraud (in the words of a Labour MP), a woman described as anti-semitic by MPs heading the National Union of Students. That's the kind of stuff I'm more concerned about.

So to be honest I think I share quite similar values to liberals in terms of what I think is important and how I'd like things doing in an ideal world. But a rather different view on what the threats are to that and how exactly we go about solving them. This is a great interview on the whole subject, probably my favourite:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35862598

Well my position doesn't involve any country or nation. For me we're all part of a wider world and I couldn't give a toss about England or the UK. Western values, not sure what they are really. I have my values which aren't influenced at all by anyone else but if we think that the values that allowed the west to do what we have done in Afghanistan and Iraq have to be the prevailing ones than we are truly looking down the barrel of history. Apology for typos.

Well my position doesn't involve any country or nation. For me we're all part of a wider world and I couldn't give a toss about England or the UK. Western values, not sure what they are really. I have my values which aren't influenced at all by anyone else but if we think that the values that allowed the west to do what we have done in Afghanistan and Iraq have to be the prevailing ones than we are truly looking down the barrel of history. Apology for typos.

Without wanting to progress this discussion, McClarky, but I'd suggest you'd howl long and hard if your "values" were diminished, especially by some interloper or Jonny come lately.

If I'm wrong, then I'd assume you could live comfortably in Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan or even North Korea.

Whilst I'm an easy going person, I'd be right royally p'd off If I couldn't wander down a beach with my mrs , both of us wearing nothing but our "cossies".

Without wanting to progress this discussion, McClarky, but I'd suggest you'd howl long and hard if your "values" were diminished, especially by some interloper or Jonny come lately.

If I'm wrong, then I'd assume you could live comfortably in Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan or even North Korea.

Whilst I'm an easy going person, I'd be right royally p'd off If I couldn't wander down a beach with my mrs , both of us wearing nothing but our "cossies".

Yes these are British liberal values. An open and tolerant society - wear what you want, go where you want, and worship whatever god you want. BUT we will not tolerate intolerance.

It's simple and it is ever present in our society. It leaves us vulnerable but it is ultimately our greatest strength.

Yes these are British liberal values. An open and tolerant society - wear what you want, go where you want, and worship whatever god you want. BUT we will not tolerate intolerance.

It's simple and it is ever present in our society. It leaves us vulnerable but it is ultimately our greatest strength.

UB, what I mean is others accepting us as we accept them.

It just doesn't happen, does it?

I mean, an Arab can express his (not so much her) culture in the west without much of a hassle, but a westerner cannot express their culture in, say, Saudi. Imagine a young lady walking down a Saudi beach in a bikini?

What's the proverb? When in Rome........

Acceptance is a two way street.

UB, what I mean is others accepting us as we accept them.

It just doesn't happen, does it?

I mean, an Arab can express his (not so much her) culture in the west without much of a hassle, but a westerner cannot express their culture in, say, Saudi. Imagine a young lady walking down a Saudi beach in a bikini?

What's the proverb? When in Rome........

Acceptance is a two way street.

Yes we have it right and other countries have it wrong. Nothing wrong with saying that.

But we should be careful that, in trying to deal with other nations, we do not forget the very foundation that sets us apart in the first place.

Speaking directly to your example - we do not go tit for tat with Saudi Arabia. We do not restrict the rights of Saudis because they restrict ours. We lead by example.

I agree again to an extent. In my ideal world there wouldn’t even be countries. I don’t hold western values dear because of their relation to Britain or the west in general, I think they’re very important to preserve just for themselves and am very proud that Britain and our allies happen to hold them.

Saudi Arabia has already been mentioned as an example. It’s a pretty good example too considering its considerable wealth and that it’s not very far behind us at all on the HDI index. But if you were Saudi Arabian, there’d be a 45% chance you’d abuse your kids. You’d likely have or know someone who has a female house slave that was trafficked into the country and is also abused. There’s a decent chance you’d also beat your wife which was legal until recently. A wife that might well be your cousin, which could well have also been the case with yours and her parents, so your whole family including your kids could have a range of severe disabilities and disorders. There’s between a 13-25% chance you’d be living in poverty, despite your country containing many citizens rich beyond measure and your government spending $90 billion a year on its military. If you criticised the state or Islam you’d be at risk of being publicly flogged half to death. And I won’t even go into the general demeaning status of your wife and daughters regarding almost every aspects of their lives because it would take forever frankly.

So saying you don’t know what western values are and thinking our foreign policy in Afghanistan and Iraq means they must be bad just shows the insane extent to which many west-bashing westerners have completely lost all sense perspective. Western values are a priceless and precious gift given to us through the sacrifice of countless of our ancestors.

So ICBINF's alt-right clique hits a new low with someone actually sharing a link to white-nationalist propaganda and lamenting the 'jew controlled media'

Jews occupy influential positions in international banking and mainstream media. It's disingenuous to pretend otherwise just to avoid being labelled "antisemitic".

• Backroom

I agree again to an extent. In my ideal world there wouldnt even be countries. I dont hold western values dear because of their relation to Britain or the west in general, I think theyre very important to preserve just for themselves and am very proud that Britain and our allies happen to hold them.

Saudi Arabia has already been mentioned as an example. Its a pretty good example too considering its considerable wealth and that its not very far behind us at all on the HDI index. But if you were Saudi Arabian, thered be a 45% chance youd abuse your kids. Youd likely have or know someone who has a female house slave that was trafficked into the country and is also abused. Theres a decent chance youd also beat your wife which was legal until recently. A wife that might well be your cousin, which could well have also been the case with yours and her parents, so your whole family including your kids could have a range of severe disabilities and disorders. Theres between a 13-25% chance youd be living in poverty, despite your country containing many citizens rich beyond measure and your government spending $90 billion a year on its military. If you criticised the state or Islam youd be at risk of being publicly flogged half to death. And I wont even go into the general demeaning status of your wife and daughters regarding almost every aspects of their lives because it would take forever frankly.

So saying you dont know what western values are and thinking our foreign policy in Afghanistan and Iraq means they must be bad just shows the insane extent to which many west-bashing westerners have completely lost all sense perspective. Western values are a priceless and precious gift given to us through the sacrifice of countless of our ancestors.

I have a female relative who teaches English in Riyadh. Not allowed to go to work without a male driver, not allowed to FINISH HER WORK if no men are in the building. Not allowed to leave Saudi Arabia (or even access her passport) until her employer gives consent.

Anyway, she claims that the reason so many westerners are employed there is that Saudis are genuinely thick as pigshit. Only westerners' educations are keeping that country going in the lower down jobs. All Saudis know how to handle money and little else.

Hmm I dunno about this coming out one way or the other malarkey, not sure what that will achieve. I probably want the same thing you want in the long-term. A UK that continues along the increasingly progressive, tolerant, liberal, democratic and secular road its been on for the last 500 years.

The liberal approach to achieving that seems to be to ignore or concede ground to those that don't want it, provided the person/group in question is an ethnic minority. I'd imagine this is heavily driven by a fear of being seen as racist but presumably is also genuinely expected to work on the basis that if you keep being liberal and tolerant towards groups who's values directly impede yours, eventually they will be influenced through a kind of osmosis effect into reciprocating. That approach is, very notably, however not applied when the traditional right-wing are considered the obstacle. When its Farage, Brexiteers etc the reaction seems to be more a fit of rage rather than conciliation.

Personally I have a different assessment of the threat-level to western values in this country. Things like the Rotherham grooming inquiry exposing 16 years of unimaginable abuse that was ignored because of political correctness, the approximately 170,000 UK women thought to have undergone genital mutilation, the approximately 85 operating Sharia Law councils in the UK, MI5 now having to foil about 1 serious terror plot a month, some areas having "major issues" regarding voter fraud (in the words of a Labour MP), a woman described as anti-semitic by MPs heading the National Union of Students. That's the kind of stuff I'm more concerned about.

So to be honest I think I share quite similar values to liberals in terms of what I think is important and how I'd like things doing in an ideal world. But a rather different view on what the threats are to that and how exactly we go about solving them. This is a great interview on the whole subject, probably my favourite:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35862598

I'd agree that's a decent interview with Blair, and at least he's trying to do something about it too.

I have no problem with people being upset over Rotherham, it's terrible, (and I do wonder how hard many of the "I tried but no one would listen" really pressed their position.)

I just have a big concern when almost every news item brought forward for discussion on this board is directed against Muslims, or where people just take the route of putting all Muslims in the same bracket.

Archived