BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] on my way home

rigger

9 hours ago, rigger said:

I have just been made redundant, but have also been offered a job at Warton, it will be the first time I have lived in Lancashire for forty years. I will be able to become a true boycotter.

Welcome back home, had a redundancy myself, been involved in administrations and all sorts.

Best bit of positivity, youve got a new job secured.

PM me for CV tips or formatting of one, let me know your role and i'll have you shared on my linkedin etc if your still looking around.

12 hours ago, rigger said:

I have just been made redundant, but have also been offered a job at Warton, it will be the first time I have lived in Lancashire for forty years. I will be able to become a true boycotter.

Sorry to hear about the redundancy, but hope you had a decent none disclosure document to sign.

12 hours ago, rigger said:

Sounds like you've landed on your feet rigger. You'll be able to come to the Supporters Meetings at Ewood Park WMC.

Archived