BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

4 minutes ago, Hasta said:

He scored one of the iconic goals from my youth against Newcastle, but I think his career before and after Rovers shows he wasn’t good enough for where we were quickly heading.

The FA Cup against Newcastle.  Yes good goal.  Also scored a nice one versus Sheff Wed in the Coca Cola Cup at Ewood before Warhust destroyed us.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Roving Mick said:

His goal against Newcastle inspired me to write him as a spaghetti western character for issue 20 of 4000 Holes exactly thirty years ago.  Where has time gone?  Where have Rovers gone?  Where has football gone?

The Good The Bad And The Wegerle

Brilliant! 

BTW I'm moving house and out of all the stuff i am sorting have found a copy of the Fanzine 'Loadsamoney'.

I'd forgotten about it! 

• Like 1

On 24/01/2023 at 22:22, simongarnerisgod said:

loved him,bags of ability and great to watch,but he was a quirky,individual player who sometimes looked like he`d rather be on the golf course,of which he was very good at

this is what he was capable of

😲 That's some Messi shit right there!