BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Totally Outclassed

T4E

Well okay then,apologies. Those are some pretty stupid rules, can't the club apply proper segregation for 500? or is it that the teams don't return their unsold tickets?

Under SPL rules you must give a certain percentage of tickets to the away side.  As you say a ridiculous rule, but thats the SPL for you!!!

And do the away club pay for the wasted tickets?(or the SPL for that matter). Can't believe Celtic and Rangers would let them get away with that.

It says something about the state of Scottish football that they get such low away crowds. How many did Caley Thistle bring?

Regular Blackburn watchers claimed they excelled themselves at Parkhead and won't be able to reach that standard again, just as Celtic are unlikely to allow them as much possession.

Do any regular Blackburn watchers on here really believe that?

Can any of you people remember that last season we put out Ajax in the qualifiers, then at home in the CL proper we beat Rosenburg, Porto & of course a reserve Juventus team (sarcasm, Del Piero & Trezeguet scored their goals) then beat Valencia at home only to go out on penalties. This season it was Basle who put us out & they have not done too badly. Liverpool are top of your league & lost home & away to Valencia and drawn at home with Basle (we won 3-1)

We had an off day against your team and still won  jeez

That is what he said, Celtic fans are noisy against Rangers, noisy when singing Y.N.W.A and thats it. The comma between Rangers and noisy is in place of the 'and' due to the other 'and' at the end of the sentence

One hundred per cent correct, Dr Rich - that's exactly what I said.

Come on, Pete 1888, I would be slaughtered if I suggested Celtic fans only sing  Y.N.W.A in Old Firm games. Grand Old Team, Dont take my Larsson Away, Cheer up Advocaat, Only one Pierre (last season) Soldiers Song (away) Athenrie - I know the reportoire. I stick by what I said. Everyone knows that a large away support helps the atmosphere - something that's lacking at Ibrox and Parkhead unless it's an Old Firm Derby - There's no doubt in my mind that When Rangers and Celtic play Kilmarnock, for example, the atmosphere peaks with S. the Best and Y.N.W.A and goes quieter from then on apart from the occasional burst of noise.

That is what he said, Celtic fans are noisy against Rangers, noisy when singing Y.N.W.A and thats it. The comma between Rangers and noisy is in place of the 'and' due to the other 'and' at the end of the sentence

One hundred per cent correct, Dr Rich - that's exactly what I said.

Come on, Pete 1888, I would be slaughtered if I suggested Celtic fans only sing  Y.N.W.A in Old Firm games. Grand Old Team, Dont take my Larsson Away, Cheer up Advocaat, Only one Pierre (last season) Soldiers Song (away) Athenrie - I know the reportoire. I stick by what I said. Everyone knows that a large away support helps the atmosphere - something that's lacking at Ibrox and Parkhead unless it's an Old Firm Derby - There's no doubt in my mind that When Rangers and Celtic play Kilmarnock, for example, the atmosphere peaks with S. the Best and Y.N.W.A and goes quieter from then on apart from the occasional burst of noise.

My sincere apologies!!

Time for me to go back to school and study English again I reckon!!!

You are right in what you say on that front apart from Celtic fans hardly sing YNWA apart from big games!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.