BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hattrick

As a winger trainer - I'm loving it!  My attack ratings have stayed the same, but it is noticeable that teams which relied on their strong forwards to give them good wing attacks have suffered.

I'm into the last 16 of the Oceania Cup - my next opponent is a Premier League side.  Six time Oceania champion and twice Cup winner... I'm gonna get flogged!!

359676[/snapback]

Good luck tomorrow PG, give the stirfry and his BOK @#/?s a kicking.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one, good luck next season. I imagine you'll be promoted?

I'm moderately pleased with my season, will probably end up third and with a side strong enough to challenge next season. After a rocky start (I was sixth at the half way stage) having changed to defence training, I've put a good run together and until last weekend actually had a shot at winning the league! Hopefully that'll come next season. I'd like to do it before wages spiral completely out of control for me as I'm beginning to push against barrier where I'm only just breaking even over two weeks if I have a shoddy attendance.

Well, I'll finsih first in my league for two consecutive seasons.. VI.227, and now V.45

however this was a pathetic div V series, and I'm thankfully no where near autopromotion (even if I win my game currently on-going) so I'll get smacked in my qually, get beat out next year by a team that would have beat me this year if he hadn't taken 6 weeks off, and see where it goes from there...

• 1 month later...

How's everyone season going so far? At the moment I'm second (level on points with first and third) and feeling pretty confident. I should have a decent chance of challenging for the title though next week's game against the team that got relegated to the league last season will be big and tell me a lot.

I went up and then one of my better CMs got injured for 5 weeks! He's on his way back now, but I'm next to last with only 2 points. Have a bit of cash and looking to improve my roster and possibly change back to training defenders. Still looking for just the right player at just the right price. Usually late night transfer searching will help, but I've only been looking in N. America for American players. Might be time to expand the search.

• 1 month later...

OK, I'm languishing in last place, pretty sure to go down to the bottom division this year (had a pretty tough league). One of my CMs just went up to World Class PM with a Powerful skill. Wondering if I should sell him and buy 3 outstanding CMs, as that should be good enough with my other 2 outstandings to bring me back up after next season. He's only 21, so holding onto him would be a good option as well. Thoughts?

I only have a world class midfielder but with 23. I just don't sell him because he's the best I have.

If you are going down, selling wouldn't be a bad option. But he is still young, a few more seasons might make him go for a lot more.

OK, I'm languishing in last place, pretty sure to go down to the bottom division this year (had a pretty tough league). One of my CMs just went up to World Class PM with a Powerful skill. Wondering if I should sell him and buy 3 outstanding CMs, as that should be good enough with my other 2 outstandings to bring me back up after next season. He's only 21, so holding onto him would be a good option as well. Thoughts?

389896[/snapback]

Late reply here. Are you training him? If so and he's over 21 or so I'd sell as it's probably not worth training him. Otherwise I'd hang onto him purely because he's a better long term prospect. You'll have to replace the outstandings more quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

Heading down, but should bounce right back up. Was in a tough league. Me and the next to last team both were active managers, don't think we ended up with a dead team at all.

Tried to sell my World Class PM, but couldn't get any nibbles at 3 million or then at 2.5 (US). I'll build my team around him then, I guess.

Finished 5th, going to playoff now. Hopefully will win.

I was in one of the toughest leagues in V division.

It was a good season.

I was going to sell one of my midfielders but it seems the market is really slow these days. So maybe I'll keep them for a little while.

My best midfielder is supernatural.

• 5 weeks later...

slight bump to keep it alive! smile.gif

I just lost a match that I shouldn't have... sad.gif but I should still easily get no worse than 2nd in my pitiful div 5 again.

I had every intention of making my team as good as possible and promoting fast, but now I'm realizing that I can stcik here and win a lot of easy matches for seasons on end and build up a lot of cash before moving onto div 4. I probably won though, it'd get boring.

at the end of the season, though, I should have a 20 yo. outsanding PM, outstanding winger, with solid passing and powerful! He's a joy to train!

• 1 month later...

If I win this week, my last opponent will have to beat me by about 30 or so for me not to win. Looks like auto-promotion is in the cards. It would be nice to see the full promotion list, I should be near the top, perfect points and a goal differential of +90.

If I win this week, my last opponent will have to beat me by about 30 or so for me not to win. Looks like auto-promotion is in the cards. It would be nice to see the full promotion list, I should be near the top, perfect points and a goal differential of +90.

You can see tables of the full promotion list at either akickku.com or usa.hatstats.info

:)

Me, I'm like in the top 20 of second ranked teams in div 5 in the USA. I'm above the autopromote line, but I'm 2 pts behind our series leader due to splitting with him, and a 5-5 draw where the match engine screwed me!

i have 2 cake walks left, so if he stumbles, I should get auto-promotion, and then a year of HELL in div 4. :)

Likely, he'll cruise, auto-promote, and I'll have a new team I have to beat to get to div 4.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.