BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hattrick

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up in 2nd place in my easy div 5 series. leader autopromoted (heck I finished above the autopromote line in 2nd place), but imho a better team demoted, and 2 good teams promoted up to replace two crap teams. My series will be a lot better next season, but I still should be top 3 easy, and with some smart offseason moves, I should promote.

I was in the 18th hardest in div 5 series. Did my best but some unlucky games didn't help much.

Saturday another playoff game but with 2 players missing. One defender and a striker.

The striker will be the most missed as he is my expert in set pieces and scored 6 goals in the six games he played after I bought him.

• 2 weeks later...

Second in the hardest English III last season. A last day loss saw me finish one point behind the leaders. Some tough teams coming up will mean next season will be tough too, hopefully I can finally win III.9 though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like promotion to div 4 in USA is all but certain for me this season.

Currently perfect on points, with a GD of at least +21 (can't remmber if that was before or after the latest win). and there's really only 1 other team that can beat me, and I play him last game of the season.

Unfortuantely, in order to comepete in Div 4, I'm going to have to be near perfect in my financial management this season with new buys, since I'm trying to siton some $$ for interest, and my one planned trainee sale might not be enough to strengthen all the parts I'll need (new coach, an actual defence, and one more IM). Hopefully I get a weak div 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

9 pts up with 2 to play, so I've won.

Also 5 points ahead of the autopromote line, so I'm likely heading up as well.

I posted exactly 200 hatstats in my last matches. the home one was artificially low since I had my Extra IM redcarded in the ~20th minute! :)

I'd give myself aabout a 40% chance of NOT autodemoting from division 4 unless I get a pathetically easy division with a bot or seomthing. a nice week 1 youth pull and the income it'll generate would go a long way in improving my chances to stay up!

oh and in the quarterfinals of the Rovers cup, I got a +7 injury to my 33 yo IM who will be made my coach in the offseason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.