BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hattrick

I'm selling one of the players i've trained up if anyones interested. Just stuck him on the list with no reserve. He's been at formidable level for about 3/4 weeks - his TSI has dropped a little cause his forms dropped.

Malte Johansson (30978300)

TSI = 2 310 , 21 years, inadequate form

Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities

Stamina: excellent Keeper: disastrous

Playmaking: formidable Passing: poor

Winger: wretched Defending: wretched

Scoring: weak Set Pieces: inadequate

Hoping to use the money raised by selling this guy to contribute towards my saving for a new centre half.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my squad. I've put their relevant ratings next to them. GLK - Keeper, DEF- Defending, MID- Playmaking, WNG- Winger STR - Scoring. I've put a star next to the ones that have come through my youth team. I've got about 500k spare to spend on a player. Where is the best area to strengthen? Opinions please.

GLK

1. Buck PASSABLE 21 *

13. Rylance PASSABLE 19 *

DEF

2. Bailey PASSABLE 21

5. Pearce SOLID 18 *

6. Gleeson PASSABLE 28

12.Main PASSABLE 21 *

20.Kilderry EXCELLENT 19 *

MID

3. Honneger FORMIDABLE 20

8. Kampotsakis FORMIDABLE 19

14.Emery EXCELLENT 20 *

18.Bhattacharya SOLID 19 *

23.Koltzau PASSABLE 17

25.Lubek PASSABLE 17

WNG

7. Kjellskog PASSABLE 21

11.Ariyapadi PASSABLE 27

17.Kriesler SOLID 20 *

STR

9. Rabeling SOLID 21

10.Evans PASSABLE 26

15.Pumphrey PASSABLE 23

16.Dyrsjo SOLID 19

Hmm I'd say selling at titanic is fine, it's when you go to around magical+ that prices start to drop.

Btw if you want to sell someone, do it when they raise a level. You'll get a similar price to if you train for a couple of extra weeks and more training on his replacement.

5-1 victory with a personal best Solid (Very Low) central attack rating. Not bad for a team with a defensive coach. I should have a 12 star forward line in a matter of weeks (or next week if the damn form fairy throws a favour my way).

Thansk for the advice PG and BigA. I think I will sell around Brill/Mag as i'm getting a little tired of the constant 3-4-3 formations (and don't mention 4-3-3, I have only had bad experiences). Plus, I'm tired of losing to the other good team in my div solely on the basis of midfield.

Leftwinger: Splash out on some good wingers. They are cheap as chips and add a lot to your attack rating for very little money. Also solid strikers probably won't cut it for much longer, you'll want excellent+. Your defence and midfield look pretty good though. See if you can snag an experienced solid keeper at the end of the season (or failing that grab a YP keeper, they are dead cheap at the end of a season).

A fifth straight league win keeps me top of my league. Don't think I want to go up this season. The team that went up from my division last season has lost every game in the higher division this season. I think I'll need at least one more season in level 6 after this to give me any chance of competing at the next level- so a few strange team selections may be called for in the last games of the season smile.gif . Another season of experience will help too as my players have absolutely pathetic experience.

I won 3-1, however I dropped from 1st into 2nd place. The team taking the lead won 3-0. Since we were tied on points and GD before the game, I'm now one behind on GD. (I had first basically cause he's a defense trainer and I had scored more goals...) Could come down to a fun rematch at the end of the season, last game is between him and myself....

On another subject, its frustrating to be stuck behind a team playing 5-4-1(w/ 3 inners) and CA tactics while getting 76 percent of the possesion against some teams in my series....

My players and coach must really not want to promote since for the second week in a row (this time at home) we've "pulled back into the defensive zone" with a 2 goal lead... (this time in the first half!!!) when we are virtuallty tied for first based on GD and Goals scored! augh!

Well, now that the 3-5-2 is being used again I'm starting to win. If I win the rest of my matches I'll win the division, as I'm in 4th, but 2 points out of first and I play all those teams above me once more. My defense was good in the 4-4-2, but I couldn't score.

I won 3-0. Still not ready for promotion though, I think I'll throw the last game. Another crappy youth pull too. Only an inadeqate defender. My brother, who has a solid youth set up (level below me), pulled an 18 year old midfielder with solid playmaking and solid passing with 1500 TSI. I've only had one decent player in the 6/7 weeks i've had an excellent youth team (an excellent defender)

Youth squads are pretty random remember, I'd say generally you get one (two if you're lucky!) pull that will make you a lot of cash and about three or four others which will sell for a decent amount.

woohoo! good training week....I know have 3 excellent wingers (2 at 17 y.o, one is 18), the other 17 y.o. is a week or 2 behind, and the 18 y.o. should pop next week! smile.gif Also come to find out that maybe the generalizations for a passable soach being a week per level slower than solid" don't hold for 17 y.o. winger training.... but we shall see....

3rd victory of the season 2-3 away.

my division is well divided between the top four and the last four. So, the best that I can aim too is 5th.

Bought a new goalkeeper, best that the previous ones.

Last two youth pulls had a 10 TSI and 30 TSI biggrin.gif

Good luck, Big A!

Nice work Okie, a season of constructive rebuilding is paying off. Good luck in the cup Big A, it's always nice to see a couple of home wins to set up the huge match against the top team.

As for me, we skinned the top team 0-1 to take the lead in V.200. That game was the absolute season-maker for my div so if my luck holds I just might nick off with title. Check me out if you feel so inclined (Supine Rovers - 417804). Some injuries to my trainees have been frustrating but I still have them all on outstanding or better.

Can't wait till I switch training next season.

For some unknown reason my opponent must have MOTS last night as he produced his best MF rating by 2-3 sublevels at home. I ended up losing 3-2 knocking me back into second place 3 pts behind the leaders who I play the last week of the year away, but I doubt I can beat. All in all it's been a good first full season. I didn't really want to promote this year anyways still need to really strengthen my Defence and MF if I expect to survive in a reasonable V series, but with 3 wing trainees nearing formidable, all with potential to reach outstanding early next year, my squad at this time next season should be well placed to promote and survive.

Finally got a half decent youth pull. Not great, but should raise me 50-70k. 18 year old with 400 TSI and Solid Defending. Hoping to spend about a million quid on one signing in the near future. Thinking between a centre back or a striker.

I was 3rd going into the weekend, but the top two drew 3-3, and my win took me top by a point. I want to win the league- but I'm being careful not to get enough points to take me up. Don't think my teams ready for promotion yet. I'd rather spend another year building the team in division 6. What's everyone else's views on this? The team that went up from my league last year has really been struggling this season. Is it the wise move to throw any play off game should I qualify? Or should I take the chance of promotion when it comes along? I'm thinking staying down is best for now- but I'd be interested to see what more experienced players think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.