BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum. Preview & Predictions.

As I said earlier on this thread , the brummies are on one again thinking they are summat when all they have done is finish 10th in a poor premier league which in all essence shows just how bad we are.

Have to disagree with most of you, thought they where quite loud at ONE point, but can't for the life of me work out how they seem to think they where loud all through the match - Have to admit, when they are on song I consider the 'big heads' to be one of the loudest set of fans around, but thought they where quite disappointing really on Saturday compared to other times we have played them.

Enjoy your 'limelight' bluenoses because I think you'll come back down to earth with a bump next Season

Now back to us, regardless of it being the last game of the Season found it very boring and worryingand a total let down that we could not finish off a poor Birmingham team. Flitcroft was annonymous (times up Shagger), Neill was yet again poor when he came on, Short looked sluggish and for some reason Stead looked 'out of sorts' even though he did put in the effort without much gain.

Positives - Johannson was excellent -seemed to win everything, thought Douglas played well but still feel we lose out on a lot of chances of getting forward by playing him on the left, Cole worked his socks off in possibly his last game and Gray kept up to his excellent consistency with another good game, Enks made a terrific save and looked comfortable and more confident.

Negatives - poor match wtih lots of wasted space and opportunity given up down the flanks to attack due to the formation

Souness not putting on Gallagher sooner and Jansen not getting a game.

And for the first time ever -I was another that didn't stay at the end, because I don't feel the players or Souness deserved it.

• Guest changed the title to Brum. Preview & Predictions.
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.