BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum. Preview & Predictions.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our future is rosie as graham souness's face when he doesnt get his own way!! (by the way, does he ever stop whinging ffs) if you dont know about Birmingham City and how the club is run properrly, its fantastic support... our financial backing... yes 38 quid a ticket soon adds up.. Oh sorry just remembered, you all payed a fiver didnt you coz your all Poor! ######'a'duck!

Sorry dunno who Graham Souness is.

10th mediocre... well you best start to learn to be pleased 10th coz its the best your shambles of a club will ever do! your future is not looking good!

10th.

The players we've got mate didn't realise there was a 10th until this season.

Birmingham manager's hardly noted for his loyalty. When the going gets tough Brucie gets another club. How many clubs did he botch or jump ship? Couldn't even get Wigan out of the second division. laugh.gif

And let's be honest, can anyone see Birmingham winning anything in the next five years?

10th mediocre... well you best start to learn to be pleased 10th coz its the best your shambles of a club will ever do! your future is not looking good!

Hmmm yes our future is looking poor isn't it. We have one of England's brightest prospects up front for us, you have one of Chelsea's on loan. Good luck for next year and if you want anymor cast-off's then i'm sure 'Graeme' will oblige.

YOU HAVE ONLY DONE WELL BECAUSE OF A PLAYER WHICH DOESNT EVEN BELONG TO YOUR CLUB FFS. Least every player we have belongs to the club and we dont have to try find loan signings for the players who cant get in there own teams.

Pringle sucks.

Sat at his comp with his Nike Stanley shirt on.

He'll pay.

laugh.gif

Did you know the owner of Nike actually hand picked Accy out of all the clubs available in England. He was considering pulling out of the Arsenal (Spelling Arsenal wrong could have led to all sorts of problems...) just so they had enough money to fund the Accy deal.

Anyway, back to the point.

Birmingham fans are quite simple. They like to shout 'Zulu Army' alot. But i have yet to see the famous scenes of Rawks Drift happening in or around St. Andrews. Imagine 150 Aston Villa staff and players fighting back hordes and hordes of spear and sheild clad Birmingham supporters...anyway...back to the point again.

Birmingham fans are the simple ones, Villa fans are the classier fan in the Birmingham region. Bit boring though.

Apologies to all decent Brummies by the way INC Tom pringle! wink.gif

No no no no, don't get it wrong.

There are no decent Brummies.

Given half a chance i'd rob you, kick you teeth in and then urinate on your carpet in your front room.

I'm going to apologise in advance in case it ever happens.

I'm sorry sad.gif

Edited by Tom Pringle

Peace offer to Jay and DavidDunn 16 :

OK LADS! you are the bestest, bestest and even better than bestest fans ever to visit our falling down stadium,you are huge and make the pig farmers of Blackburn look small fry.Your vocal support nearly ripped the sky open tha' nows!

Will that do lads? unsure.gif .....................

OK LADS! you are the bestest, bestest and even better than bestest fans ever to visit our falling down stadium,you are huge and make the pig farmers of Blackburn look small fry.Your vocal support nearly ripped the sky open tha' nows!

Will that do lads? unsure.gif .....................

I thought you were talking to Spurs fans there for a moment.

Back to the football and yesterday's disappointing offering summed up the season pretty perfectly.

Dreadful first half apart from a class through ball by Tugay and finish by Cole, twenty or twenty five very good minutes at the start of the second half when the game should have been put beyond Birmingham's reach, then we sort of coasted through the rest of the game allowing Brum back into it.

Souness complaining yet again after the game that the result was due not to our inadequacies but the referee.

The final rites, a five yard pass from Neill which went sideways out of play, summing up his and the team's season.

1864 no disrespect but you should try a seat facing the pitch! wink.gif Flitcroft was abysmal yesterday, (I would say no change there) Tugay had a great game. And how can you slate Douglas? He had an off day at Spurs but yesterday and over the four wins recent wins he was inspirational, here there and everywhere.

Very good performance from Cole, we need him next year, Stead seems to works harder than anyone else, Emerton - worrying he couldn't impress after being dropped, Gray impressive as always, I was quite wrong about him.

What on earth are we going to do at right back next season though? About seven months too late Neill was rested but his deputy Reid hardly covered himself in glory either. We could do with a right footed Gray.

All in all, thank god that season's over.

Edited by RevidgeBlue

...I just thank God that this car-crash of a season is over.

I am gutted that yesterday's result cost us over £1 million!!!

I know everyone is in 'oh well we stayed up' mode, but I cant forget how poor this season has been.

I am not going to start 'Souness Out' rants, but there are still questions I have about his managerial technique and team selections. Case in point again yesterday - we finally have a left winger fit and starting a match, so Souness plays him at right-back!! Reid did ok, and Douglas has played on the left a lot, but I'd rather have only one player out of position instead of two.

I am very worried about next season already.

My feelings exactly.

That more or less sums up how I feel about them as well. I'm still coming to terms with that on Saturday. Goodness. I think the town will recover over the summer months after their visit. Truly amazing. 4000 Brummies - some in clowns outfits (no not Taylor) and some of them singing as well. We can only live in hope that one day we'll somehow get to the same sort of level as Birmingham City. They actually finished 10th this season. 10th!? Goodness me. They'll be pushing for 9th next year at this rate. And they're trying to buy Ronal..... sorry Emile Heskey. Oh well - I'm already bracing myself for next years visit. Shudder.

Nice of the players to come over and thank the Darwen End at the end of the game. Pretty much summed up some of the players effort this season, couldnt even be bothered to walk all the way round.

Edited by damo gally

Nice of the players to come over and thank the Darwen End at the end of the game. Pretty much summed up some of the players effort this season, couldnt even be bothered to walk all the way round.

We said that. It was more a half a lap of honour...well, i say honour...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.