• johnnyh
    • Lee Grooby
    • He has no mates
    • dr rich

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boys sure are quick to delete topics tonight. I'm not complaining, it's actually quite impressive. Though I did waste a bit of time just now adding my two cents to a topic that was deleted before my post actually appeared. I'm sure there are a couple of you out there who would wish that happened more often though.

Ste that is just bloody rude, tell you something i'll be having words with one of the moderators who just happens to be a mate to have u kicked off as a moderator because your attitude bloody stinks

First the Germans go out and now this laugh.gif

Ste that is just bloody rude, tell you something i'll be having words with one of the moderators who just happens to be a mate to have u kicked off as a moderator because your attitude bloody stinks

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I want a Lofty sad.gif

You boys sure are quick to delete topics tonight. I'm not complaining, it's actually quite impressive. Though I did waste a bit of time just now adding my two cents to a topic that was deleted before my post actually appeared. I'm sure there are a couple of you out there who would wish that happened more often though.

As i said, if its at the bottom of the existing Fergie threads, it wont be going anywhere.. no point merging this or the other thread with them, and this is also heading to the dump

ste dont use ur silly language with me it just doesn't wash, i have had a long day and aint in the mood for your arrogance just because u have abit of poor it goes to ur head

Funnier than Fantasy Football this smile.gif

why has it gone

Posting Guidelines:

Think before creating new threads

Nothing is more annoying than multiple threads on exactly the same point, please check that the subject of your new thread has not already been created by checking the existing threads and using the SEARCH feature. Duplicate threads are likely to be locked, repeat offenders will be warned and then banned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.