BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's shares soar 440% in 2017

9 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I see the point you're making but i would reiterate that you cant turn back the clock and you are coming across slightly in common with many others thst you dont want us to start doing better whilst Venky's are still here.

Not at all. I will always back the team so long as they give their all for the shirt. We need to get promoted this season. If we ever got back to the premier league under this lot I would take that 'big if' they owe us that at the very least in my eyes. All they needed to start doing is being more open with the fans, show they actually had a viable plan for us to get back up. The problem is they never have and that's why some fans want them gone at any cost, It isn't my view but one I can understand.

1 hour ago, den said:

The thing with eggs is don't boil them in the first place if you don't like 'em - and don't keep boiling 'em when you know you're spoiling 'em. And if that eggs still unnecessarily boiling, better to turn the pan off ASAP knowing that they're spoiling beyond return. Trying to unboil it is just plain stupid. Don't boil it in the first place, or at least recognise what's happening - and still happening - is the answer to that particular problem. 

Lol. Good post Den. We all have to hope they successfully learn how to boil those eggs in future but the point is those original eggs are knackered and there's nothing you can do to change that so for me there's little point in obsessing over it.

3 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Not at all. I will always back the team so long as they give their all for the shirt. We need to get promoted this season. If we ever got back to the premier league under this lot I would take that 'big if' they owe us that at the very least in my eyes. All they needed to start doing is being more open with the fans, show they actually had a viable plan for us to get back up. The problem is they never have and that's why some fans want them gone at any cost, It isn't my view but one I can understand.

Good post well said.

17 minutes ago, Tony Rover said:

Unfortunately they're not using the club for its prime purpose it's obviously being used as a vehicle in their business corporation to assist their prime core business of  which football isn't 

49 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Lol. Good post Den. We all have to hope they successfully learn how to boil those eggs in future but the point is those original eggs are knackered and there's nothing you can do to change that so for me there's little point in obsessing over it.

So the best thing to do is to bin them and start from scratch?

1 hour ago, Athlete said:

Unfortunately they're not using the club for its prime purpose it's obviously being used as a vehicle in their business corporation to assist their prime core business of  which football isn't 

Yes I believe there is some underlining current where we're being used to balance the books in their favour. Really don't have a solution for it, India isn't around the corner and any form of protest just seems to fall on deaf ears. This season I'm hoping to concentrate on the football, if we get at least one striker preferably two and keep the rest of the squad together then hopefully it could be a good one. 

3 hours ago, Athlete said:

Which was their plan all along,they made that point patently clear from the start.

This marriage made in hell was never going to be in the best interests of the Football club,we were NEVER going to be the main priority.

We appear stuck with a partner that nobody wants on one side and the other half have no ambition and zero idea what to ruddy well do with us!:blink:

1 hour ago, Tony Rover said:

Yes I believe there is some underlining current where we're being used to balance the books in their favour. Really don't have a solution for it, India isn't around the corner and any form of protest just seems to fall on deaf ears. This season I'm hoping to concentrate on the football, if we get at least one striker preferably two and keep the rest of the squad together then hopefully it could be a good one. 

Me too Tony.. If we were a normal run club I'd say we'd romp this league and definitely go straight back up but seeing as we obviously aren't I'm not that optimistic.. It'd probably suit these shysters for  us to remain in the lower leagues and out of the spotlight.. Out of sight out of mind as the old saying goes 

I was talking to a friend from India yesterday ( via messenger ). He knows Venkys business quite well and he said some interesting things. Nothing new really but I thought it was worth passing on to BRFCS as an Indian perspective on things. This is what he said: 

Venkys has no passion or love towards football, they mean business. It’s like you have to pay for advertisement to run on TV channels, if you own a channel your ads are free . To promote any business or brand in European and other countries football is right medium. So they bought this club just for branding purpose nothing else. They are least bothered about Rovers. I appreciate you people collective committed effort through protest, but that is not going to put any pressure on them. I don’t even call it as protest it is too mild, just symbolic and it’s not intense.

If you guys are really serious to take back your club, of course you are all serious, do not use their products, and hurt their brand. When they see it is getting negative branding they will be smoked out. They are not going to spend on club in spite of there stocks have surged 3 times 5 months because of Beef ban in India, this shows that they are not bothered.

When it comes to India here people are not much football fans, only for world cup, euro cup people watch, cricket is main sport here. Very few know Venkys own a club in UK and I am following Rovers from 2010 I like the rovers love for their club and disheartening to see 2 relegations under there management, they are not fit to run a football club. I don’t have much to say but urge Venkys to ‘let it go where it belongs’ Venkys major collaboration is with COBB there presence is in Essex

9 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

To promote any business or brand in European and other countries football is right medium. So they bought this club just for branding purpose nothing else. They are least bothered about Rovers. I appreciate you people collective committed effort through protest, but that is not going to put any pressure on them. I don’t even call it as protest it is too mild, just symbolic and it’s not intense

I think your friend is probably on the money with that.

Company clueless about football but wants exposure buys club and entrusts Company/Agents to run club for them. Gets badly burned. Won't sell on chance of returning to Prem so keeps employing managers who once got promoted to Prem.

1 hour ago, Crimpshrine said:

I was talking to a friend from India yesterday ( via messenger ). He knows Venkys business quite well and he said some interesting things. Nothing new really but I thought it was worth passing on to BRFCS as an Indian perspective on things. This is what he said: 

Venkys has no passion or love towards football, they mean business. It’s like you have to pay for advertisement to run on TV channels, if you own a channel your ads are free . To promote any business or brand in European and other countries football is right medium. So they bought this club just for branding purpose nothing else. They are least bothered about Rovers. I appreciate you people collective committed effort through protest, but that is not going to put any pressure on them. I don’t even call it as protest it is too mild, just symbolic and it’s not intense.

If you guys are really serious to take back your club, of course you are all serious, do not use their products, and hurt their brand. When they see it is getting negative branding they will be smoked out. They are not going to spend on club in spite of there stocks have surged 3 times 5 months because of Beef ban in India, this shows that they are not bothered.

When it comes to India here people are not much football fans, only for world cup, euro cup people watch, cricket is main sport here. Very few know Venkys own a club in UK and I am following Rovers from 2010 I like the rovers love for their club and disheartening to see 2 relegations under there management, they are not fit to run a football club. I don’t have much to say but urge Venkys to ‘let it go where it belongs’ Venkys major collaboration is with COBB there presence is in Essex

You know me Chrimps Cobb Vantress Colchester Essex and I think CDP another company in London where they've a research technical contract agreement. This I believe is why Balaji frequently is in London and why Suhail "Head of Sales" sticks around.

3 hours ago, Crimpshrine said:

Only reaffirms what we all have known from the start.

But why do they continue to own us when their utter mismanagement of the club has caused nothing but massive damage to their brand image in this Country?...nothing makes sense.

It only goes to strengthen the hypothesis that we are being 'punished' in some perverse way.

'Kin rum do is this!:wacko:

Archived