BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

End Of Season Beers

If anyone wants a BRFCS site badge please find me before, during or after the game. I will be in Blues from around 5.45pm.

Cheers Paul, that remindes me. If anyone wants to buy me a beer then please find me before, during or after the game. I will be in Blues from around 5.45pm tongue.gif

I`ll be able to make my first meet up but i`ll have Mrs K in tow aswell as the parents!! ( we`re stopping off for the night on the way to Scotland ).

Will we all get in o.k?

I`ll be the one looking lost caus I don`t know what any of you look like.

I`ll be able to make my first meet up but i`ll have Mrs K in tow aswell as the parents!! ( we`re stopping off for the night on the way to Scotland ).

Will we all get in o.k?

I`ll be the one looking lost caus I don`t know what any of you look like.

Same boat as me Alan. I have been told that everyone hangs about near the pool table and will have a website flag which will be carried round by Paul (if the badges dont get in the way)

website flag which will be carried round by Paul (if the badges dont get in the way)

Oi!! biggrin.gif

I'll be wearing a blue Rovers polo shirt from ten years back plus my BRFCS badge. Check my profile for a photo, they don't allow bikes. Alternatively watch for the shiny head on 50 year old. biggrin.gif

Hope to be there about 5.30 - 5.45 and looking forward to meeting anyone who hasn't met other members before. We should be around the far end on your left as you approach the bar.

Ill me in my 'Orvil 9' shirt will be fairly easy to spot me.

Also look for someone who looks like James Beattie that will be Tom Pringle wink.gif

Thats a new one!

So far its, Jimmy Hill, Bruce Forsyth, Johnny Woodgate, Dawson from Dawsons creek, the stupid tall one off My Family and Love Actually and now, James Beattie laugh.gif

Also look for someone who looks like James Beattie that will be Tom Pringle wink.gif

Thats a new one!

So far its, Jimmy Hill, Bruce Forsyth, Johnny Woodgate, Dawson from Dawsons creek, the stupid tall one off My Family and Love Actually and now, James Beattie laugh.gif

And Desperate Dan.

Thats a new one!

And Desperate Dan.

And Olaf Mellberg

Nuclearsox, Manchester Blue and myself will be there as well - in various states of drunkedness no doubt.

Hey! I was keeping that quiet!! The place will be swarming with attractive young women now - I'll not be able to get to the bar!! ohmy.gif

You've come up with some excuses for not going to the bar in the past but that one takes the biscuit.

Thats a new one!

And Desperate Dan.

And Olaf Mellberg

You're right lads, forgot them two. Cheers

Nuclearsox, Manchester Blue and myself will be there as well - in various states of drunkedness no doubt.

For the record, Scotty looks exactly like his avatar biggrin.gif

Hey! I was keeping that quiet!! The place will be definitely not be swarming with attractive young women now - I'll be able to get to the bar!! mad.gif