SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Parents Warn Your Kids!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadnt heard that Scouse, just that the front door hadnt been forced

Seven days in and it's not looking good, pray to God I'm wrong.

If the kidnapper(s) are caught and found guilty they should be put down. Maddie's Grandfather says her mother spends her nights 'wailing like an animal'.

she's eitehr dead or out of the country.

I beleive in this and other countries that a system's been installed that a local area and nationwide alert goes out if a child goes missing/abducted

Appears to have worked quite well in France

So how would you put it Phil, oh expert on child abduction matters, she either wandered away or she was taken, therefore she got herself lost or was stolen.

I thought even you might have been able to work that out.

Obviously not

So how would you put it Phil, oh expert on child abduction matters, she either wandered away or she was taken, therefore she got herself lost or was stolen.

I thought even you might have been able to work that out.

Obviously not

I think all of us had worked it out she's either lost or stolen , Inspector FlopMod ....... :rolleyes:

they must be going thru hell,I lost my young one at ewood v liverpool a few years back for twenty mins and he was holding my hand as well,I let go to get past a crowd of people at the bottom of the steps for literally 3 seconds max and he'd gone.we found him but it still cold sweats me.

However I cant believe they left someone so young on there own whilst they went for a meal...its one thing Ivee never done you work round the kids.

• 5 weeks later...

"Chemical castration plan for child sex offenders"

This sounds like a good idea in principle, but the drugs would only be dished out to offenders who have volunteered for them and we don't yet know what effect, if any, they would have on offenders' behaviour. I suspect that it won't "cure" the problem and indeed many of the worst type of offenders might not volunteer for the drugs.

John Reid says that the drug treatments would "not be a substitute for punishment or prison", but figures emerged this week that 8,000 sex offenders have been cautioned in England in the past five years, rather than being charged by the police. These offences include 1,600 involving children and 230 rapes.

"Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" promised Tony Blair - but the reality doesn't seem to match up to his words. It's bad enough when muggers and burglars are let off with cautions, but it's more disturbing to read that in a number of cases of serious sexual assault and rape involving children, many offenders have been let off with cautions.

Link: "8,000 cautions dished out to sex offenders"

• 2 weeks later...
A two year sentence for rape ...?

Tough on crime.......... :angry:

Just imagine the sentence if it were a white man raping an Asian girl (or boy) ......is that a racist thought ?

No it isn't but trust you to bring race into this. :rolleyes:

Two years for rape is shocking though.

Edited by Rovermatt

Just imagine if ASEF had posted a link on a white man raping an Asian girl (or boy).

And (white) pigs might fly ........... or is that a racist thought ?

Read about it in the Daily Mail tomorrow.

Just imagine if ASEF had posted a link on a white man raping an Asian girl (or boy).

Re-reading the article there's nothing about the racial origin of the victim (although I'm pretty sure we all have a rough idea )

My point is that if the perpetrator was white , he would undoubtedly had received a harsher sentence . Anyone disagree with that .......?

For the record I'd like to see such rapists , regardless of the race of either the perpretrator or the victim , swinging at the end of a rope .

Is that racist ?

My point is that if the perpetrator was white , he would undoubtedly had received a harsher sentence . Anyone disagree with that .......?

You have absolutely no proof to back up such a statement. The article makes no mention of the legalities that led to such a light sentence being handed out. I don't agree with the court's decision but it's not simply a case of arbitrary leniency because the rapist happens to come from a racial minority.

That rape case, doesnt it say 9years for rape and 2 for indecent assualt?

A FATHER-OF-FOUR has been jailed for nine years after being found guilty of raping a teenage boy in a multi-storey car park.

Suleman Vapiwala, 45, escaped detection after his attack on the 13-year-old boy in Blackburn 1999.

But a drink-drive offence led to him being unmasked after a DNA sample linked him to the crime.

He denied rape, claiming the boy had consented to sexual activity, but a jury at Preston Crown Court took just 20 minutes to find him guilty.

Vapiwala, of Sussex Drive, Blackburn, who is separated from his wife, was given a concurrent two-year sentence for indecent assault, which he admitted.

What is indecent assualt anyway?

its a sad world allright, but whether its now worse, or just the fact people are now listening to kids when they bring forward complaints and these people are being prosecuted, instead of moving the abusers somewhere else, I dont know. Its also probably reported more as well now

Thinking people would disagree.

I don't know why you make such statements. You obviously have some intelligence, but your continuing tirades against Asians/muslims/Islam/Blair/immigration et nauseum make your appear silly, and uneducated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.