BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Parents Warn Your Kids!

No - I've always voted , Den , working on the principle of the least worst option . In the past this has varied from the Greens to the Natural Law Party ohmy.gif .

Not that it matters ; without proportional representation a vote is worthless . Unless you live in a marginal it's absolutely pointless . Will it ever get changed ? Nah - not while it suits the main two parties . Like I've said before REAL democracy doesn't exist in this country . It always makes me laugh that small parties (even the BNP !) suck up to the system that gives them nothing . Gutless the lot of them .

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here is the most disgusting thing in Essex Abbey....

user posted image

The most disgusting thing in Essex? huh.gif Who says?

The guy may be black, badly dressed and have 'dirty teeth' but the obviously emotive nature of this crime shouldn't mean that the Sun (or whichever rag it is you digest over your Weetabix every morning) blinds you (see what I did there?) to the equally serious sexual offences that will happen all over the country and in Essex in particular. All such crimes are disgusting.

This kind of thing has nothing to do with whatever government is in power. The guy broke into a family home to rape a child in her bed. It's doubtful he'll give a sh*t about any consequences that Blair may or may not bring down upon him.

Edited by Rovermatt

No - I've always voted , Den , working on the principle of the least worst option . In the past this has varied from the Greens to the Natural Law Party ohmy.gif .

Not that it matters ; without proportional representation a vote is worthless . Unless you live in a marginal it's absolutely pointless . Will it ever get changed ? Nah - not while it suits the main two parties . Like I've said before REAL democracy doesn't exist in this country . It always makes me laugh that small parties (even the BNP !) suck up to the system that gives them nothing . Gutless the lot of them .

but you see Phil, you certainly have some very serious political views. On the other hand, you can't find a political party that represents your views.

I think you're playing a game. You want to criticise fiercely on the one hand, but don't want to put forward anything that you believe in, in order to avoid criticism yourself.

Nothing personal Phil. smile.gif

but you see Phil, you certainly have some very serious political views. On the other hand, you can't find a political party that represents your views.

Me and about 30 million other people ! You obviously don't get out much if you think Labour/Tory truly represent the views of the public .

Or do you think I'm alone in wanting harsher punishments , capital and corporal punishment , lesser immigration , schooling that involves a bit of discipline etc etc ..?

Like I said , there's millions like me - but the undemocratic electoral system doesn't allow small parties to get off the ground .

OK Phil.

If you and AESF blame the rape of a young girl on Tony Blair, then you'll never find a party worth voting for. Having said that, AESF must have been voting for mass murderers all his life. Millions were murdered under the tories. [and the greens]

Edited - although this 10 page thread has covered a diverse range of subjects (including murder, the death penalty, burglars in the home, war criminals and even one member talking about Barry Manilow records) my earlier piece in 2005 about a black sex offender was deemed to be "not relevant" to this thread. The piece seemed to upset people and has therefore been edited.

Edited by Anti Euro Smiths Fan

AESF, what has this information about Delroy Lindo got to do with this thread?

It seems to me to be yet another sensationalist attempt to link unconnected crimes so that you can indulge yourself in your fantasies of being a crusading reporter. Instead of just typing out what you have picked up from other websites and adding those oh-so-helpful photographs, why not just post a link (if the story is relevant) or better still tell us what you think.

Edited - although this 10 page thread has covered a diverse range of subjects (including murder, the death penalty, burglars in the home, war criminals and even one member talking about Barry Manilow records) my earlier piece in 2005 about a black sex offender was deemed to be "not relevant" to this thread. The piece seemed to upset people and has therefore been edited.

Edited by Anti Euro Smiths Fan

Perhaps some of us would be a bit more relaxed if your tabloid demonisation didn't seem so weighted towards black people.

(Gav to vote BNP & the two on this thread)

Come on Smithy, you investigative reporters need to cover the whole ground, spread your wings a bit.

Do us a Jonathon King one.

Delroy Lindo has been described by senior police as a "professional police baiter". He was awarded £80,000 compensation after an internal police report by assistant commissioner Tarique Ghaffur admitted that he'd been the victim of harrassment.

In 1984, Mr Lindo, pictured below, was jailed for raping a typist and he's also been found guilty of a number of other crimes. 44-year-old Mr Lindo had sued the police force for £1million after being arrested 37 times since 1992, claiming harrassment.

Oh dear, I hope not.

• 2 months later...

A gang of teenagers from an urban North London school raped an 11-year-old girl and filmed the attack on a mobile phone.

The video of the rape was then circulated to hundreds of other children to watch and "enjoy" the attack.

Girl's rape filmed on mobile phone

Britain's inner cities have become chav-infested cesspits, where videos of violent attacks on kids are happily passed around among youngsters.

Today's teenagers enjoy the vile lyrics of odious rappers like Eminem - who glorifies rape and violence - and Britain's high streets have become playgrounds for aggressive and loutish anti-social behaviour.

The yob/gangster culture that has been allowed to flourish in the UK, is spiralling out of control.

Parents - please warn your kids that our once great country is going down the pan.... sad.gif

AESF, you are rapidly becoming "Mr Tabloid" painting bleak pictures of the country in melodramatic tones.

You take a newspaper report and wander off on another cliche-ridden diatribe, which is very reminiscent of all your other diatribes. Let me think here ...

- Immigration

- Chavs

- Footballers

- Immigrant Chav Footballers.

Seems to sum it up really!

laugh.gif

• 1 year later...

I searched for the "Ian Huntley" thread, but couldn't find it, so I'm using this thread instead....

Police: "We let rapists and sex offenders go free"

"Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime," said Tony Blair before the 1997 election.

Wouldn't it have been more honest if Blair had told voters in '97: "If New Labour come to power you can expect crime to go up and police constabularies to let off hundreds of sex offenders with cautions - including rapists."

To take just one police force in the country - West Mercia - between April 2001 and March 2006, 41 people were given cautions for indecent assault, 17 for sexual assault and one for gross indecency with a child. (Apparently only six per cent of sex offenders are convicted.)

Meanwhile...

Prisoners complaining that they only get NINE TV channels

For the six per cent of offenders who go to court and are actually convicted, they can sit in their cells and enjoy BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4, Channel 5, ITV2, Film Four, The Music Factory Channel and Sky Sports News - and they don't have to pay a licence fee for the privelege.

Thank you Mr Blair.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's hope little Maddie is found in the Algarve. There are so many godawful things going on in the world these days and 24 hour news channels tend to leave you a little blase, but this one I have found particularly upsetting.

If her abductor is caught, what will realistically happen to him ? Short term 'indoors' then a transfer to some bloody clinic with a counsellor and a bag full of medication ?

Parents everywhere must tremble when they see her Mum and Dad pleading for her safe return, if it was one of mine I'd have his f*^*in' legs.

:angry:

If her abductor is caught, what will realistically happen to him ? Short term 'indoors' then a transfer to some bloody clinic with a counsellor and a bag full of medication ?

Hopefully the Portugese have a legal system that is different from ours <_<

That's right , Billy - there was a piece on the radio yesterday about it . The lad was called Ben Needham and disappeared on Kos in 1989 at the age of two .

Why do you say England has never been your country BTW ....?

Edited by blue phil

Evil Religious Fanatic Abuses Children and gets protected by his type

Thought I'd have a go at Smithy type post.

In regards to this poor girls disapearance.

1) It appears that the Portuguese Police's systems are completely unprepared to deal with a situation like this

2) Do many parents leave their 3 young children unattended? Even if they do pop back to see them every 30 minutes or so?

3) What chances Maddy woke up, and went looking for her parents and then got a) Lost b ) stolen?

Edited by Flopsy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.