BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Parents Warn Your Kids!

ive beeb chatting to a friend of mine today whose been telling me about his daughter being abused by his wifes dad and the police have warned him if anything happens then my friends in a lot of trouble...even his wife wants bad ###### for her dad.I didnt know what to say or do ,just feel so bad for t he family and more family members have come forward as well.

What happens when the daughter asks what has happened to her grandad?

"Don't worry I have killed him just for you"

That would make everything ok!

I have moved away from Blackburn but when I read the neanderthal like drivel written on here on topics such as race and crime, it makes me glad I have moved away.

As opposed the alternative???

'Oh, don't worry love. Your Grandad Sexually abused you and you may never get over it, but he is your Grandad so we'll let it go by this once' dry.gif

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive beeb chatting to a friend of mine today whose been telling me about his daughter being abused by his wifes dad and the police have warned him if anything happens then my friends in a lot of trouble...even his wife wants bad ###### for her dad.I didnt know what to say or do ,just feel so bad for t he family and more family members have come forward as well.

I have moved away from Blackburn but when I read the neanderthal like drivel written on here on topics such as race and crime, it makes me glad I have moved away.

so what her grandad has done is ok then ,btw my friends been told he's gonna excpect 10 years.The scumbag should hang for what hes done to the girls that have come forward.

As for neandrathal,what punishment would you give him?a tag and let him live next door to your little girl...."its ok xxxx,you know what your grandad did well hes tagged so its ok"or"dont worry love by the time your 17/18 grandad will be free so feel free to take your kids round hes cool now,!"

So you're implying that the grand daughter would be upset if the paedophile who had been molesting her were be put permanently out of harm's reach . I somehow think the opposite .

You seem typical of the supposedly "educated elite" who think it's progressive to put the criminals' interests in front of those of the victims . Thank goodness I never had the benefit of a uni' education.....

Leeds eh ...? unsure.gifbiggrin.gif

University Rule No 1 - Thou shalt conform at all times to the current trend of elitist thinking . (Reading matter - Hitler's Germany ; Mao's China ; Khomenei's Iran ; etc , etc )

University Rule No 2 - All individualist and politically non conformist thinking and actions must be stamped out by all means possible . ( Reading matter - Spanish Inquisition ; USA McCarthyism ; Europe Multi culturalism )

University Rule No 3 - Propoganda ; all is phoney .

so what her grandad has done is ok then ,btw my friends been told he's gonna excpect 10 years.The scumbag should hang for what hes done to the girls that have come forward.

As for neandrathal,what punishment would you give him?a tag and let him live next door to your little girl...."its ok xxxx,you know what your grandad did well hes tagged so its ok"or"dont worry love by the time your 17/18 grandad will be free so feel free to take your kids round hes cool now,!"

bucky im asking again what would you do?

University Rule No 1 - Thou shalt conform at all times to the current trend of elitist thinking .  (Reading matter - Hitler's Germany ; Mao's China ; Khomenei's Iran ; etc , etc )

University Rule No 2 - All individualist and politically non conformist thinking and actions must be stamped out by all means possible . ( Reading matter - Spanish Inquisition ; USA McCarthyism ; Europe Multi culturalism )

rolleyes.gif

You forgot rule no.4-With enlightenment comes loss of ignorance. Required reading: the 'welcome to uni' booklet.

Edited by Rovermatt

University Rule No 1 - Thou shalt conform at all times to the current trend of elitist thinking . (Reading matter - Hitler's Germany ; Mao's China ; Khomenei's Iran ; etc , etc )

Don't know what unis you've been to Phil, but as I understood it:

University Rule (UR) 1: Do as little work as possible, leave everything until the last minute

UR2: Get maxed out on debt, spend it all on booze.

Don't remember any Nazi stuff during my time there, sorry. rolleyes.gif

Sorry, I rarely come on this forum

I don't know what I would do, but I do know that I wouldn't kill them for the simple reason it doesn't achieve anything. When I look at legal systems around the world, I see ours as one of the best. I don't think going down the capital punishment route is going to solve any problems. Kill one paedophile and then another one is born.

Maybe I would set up some sort of camp/style prison where sex offenders would be sent to where they could be treated for their illness (as that's what it is). If they are incurable which many of them are, then I would put them in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. It's far more severe than just killing them.

The death penalty is gone and it is never coming back. One wrong conviction, that is all it takes.

Do you think if you had been abused by somebody and they were killed because of this, you would grow up any better for it? It wouldn't solve anything

Apart from give associated parties a brief moment of retribution followed by a heck of a lot of confusion

One thing I thought should be mentioned: Pedophiles are not all child molesters. The only child molesters are the ones that can't control themselves.

Also, the Koran, just like the Bible, was intended to be about love and peace. The Koran, like the Bible, has been appropriated for the fundamentalist agenda by the religious right.

One thing I thought should be mentioned: Pedophiles are not all child molesters. The only child molesters are the ones that can't control themselves.

Also, the Koran, just like the Bible, was intended to be about love and peace. The Koran, like the Bible, has been appropriated for the fundamentalist agenda by the religious right.

laugh.gif How wrong is he, eh? laugh.gif

blink.gif

Kill one paedophile and then another one is born.

Thats utter rubbish.

........................................................................................................

Maybe I would set up some sort of camp/style prison where sex offenders would be sent to where they could be treated for their illness (as that's what it is). If they are incurable which many of them are, then I would put them in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. It's far more severe than just killing them.

I'm not too sure about that Bucky ......but I am sure that its far more expensive.

.......................................................................................................................

Do you think if you had been abused by somebody and they were killed because of this, you would grow up any better for it? It wouldn't solve anything

Oh wouldn't it? It would stop em doing it again and again and screwing up more and more innocent lives. How many times do we hear the pathetic defence 'Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury......my client suffered severe abuse as a child'? Well it'd certainly stop all that malarky wouldn't it?

If they are locked away or even better dead, they cannot commit sexual indecency towards a child.

FACT

AS wins.

As to whether it is an illness or not, irrelevant.

"Sorry your honour, my client didn't mean to machine gun Burger King, there's a chemical imbalance in his swede!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The prevention of crime is infinitely preferable to the detection of crime. If there is no proven or practical way to identify a child sex offender before an attack, the least we can do for the victim (remember the victim ? ) is to make absolutely sure he/she can't do it again.

Either chuck the key away or put a lightning bolt through the head. Whose loss would that be ?

Oh wouldn't it?  It would stop em doing it again and again and screwing up more and more innocent lives.

By the same arguement it would work on pickpockets. I don't suppose that you are suggesting that society executes pickpockets are you? Perhaps you are

So, you kill paedophiles.

Then what do you do to rapists, armed robbers, murderers etc? Surely you need a punishment to reflect the seriousness of the crime?

How many times do we hear the pathetic defence 'Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury......my client suffered severe abuse as a child'?

Quite a lot actually. Because it happens to be a trait. It's not rocket science to understand that if your parents beat the hell out of you then you tend to consider it an acceptable way to behave. If you had a happy & loving childhood then you'll probably be a happy and loving parent.

The prevention of crime is infinitely preferable to the detection of crime. If there is no proven or practical way to identify a child sex offender before an attack, the least we can do for the victim (remember the victim ? ) is to make absolutely sure he/she can't do it again.

Either chuck the key away or put a lightning bolt through the head. Whose loss would that be ?

AS, that point doesn't hold water. Delete "child sex offender" and insert "pickpocket."

BTW I am not trying to belittle the offence, just trying to pick holes in the Old Testament-style of extreme retribution.

Got to go now, time for my tree-hugging night-school lessons. Miranda has promised to bring some more of her tofu and bean-sprout dip. Yummy.

Edited by colin

AS, that point doesn't hold water. Delete "child sex offender" and insert "pickpocket."

Colin

You can hardly equate the gravity of a sexual offence toward a minor with that of a common thief, if you can you're smoking too much of that 'herbal' remedy you keep behind the biscuit tin.

Should the punishment fit the crime ? yes of course.

Armed robbers, rapists, murderers. Is it really draconian to suggest that following a DNA proven conviction they are removed from society by a small injection ?

Before you start unbuttoning your cardigan and get the vapours, ask yourself that question. What would society gain from keeping people like that around ?

Oh wouldn't it?  It would stop em doing it again and again and screwing up more and more innocent lives.

By the same arguement it would work on pickpockets. I don't suppose that you are suggesting that society executes pickpockets are you? Perhaps you are

No I'm not but for repeated offenders the removal of a thumb might work wonders.

BTW was speaking to a sitting MP a couple of weeks ago and I suggested shipping asylum seekers etc out to refugee camps in 3rd world countries paid for by ourselves and where they would be kept safe from the oppression they were fleeing by a. distance and b a garrison of British troops. It would cost the country far far less, make excellent economic sense for the other country, and deter 'waistrals' from targetting soft touch Britain. I was told that something similar was being 'looked at' not for asylums but for reducing the costs of the prison service. Great minds eh?

Colin , you've reached an all time low in utter stupidity in your posting history ; you now seem to regard child molesting as somehow being in the same criminal category as pickpocketing ! Say it aint so .......

The death penalty is gone and it is never coming back. One wrong conviction, that is all it takes.

Apart from give associated parties a brief moment of retribution followed by a heck of a lot of confusion

bucky .

1.its not an illness its a sexual persuasion...ie. a person likes men or women or both or bondage or golden showers .

an illness is mumps,measles,the trots etc.

2.why waste money on a boot camp ,what would that achieve apart from a lot of peperami hiding.cure them?###### how many do you read about reoffending?

3. if it had happened to me and the b@astard was dead id be pleased that he/it couldnt do again.rest assured if it happened to my family i would find a way of killing them.

4.brief retribution?THEY DESERVE TO DIE!!!

So, you kill paedophiles.

Then what do you do to rapists, armed robbers, murderers etc? Surely you need a punishment to reflect the seriousness of the crime?

[

[ .

RAPISTS SHOULD HANG TOO!

as for comparing these scum to pickpockets hang on col jeeez?

BTW was speaking to a sitting MP a couple of weeks ago and I suggested shipping asylum seekers etc out to refugee camps in 3rd world countries paid for by ourselves and where they would be kept safe from the oppression they were fleeing by a. distance and b a garrison of British troops. It would cost the country far far less, make excellent economic sense for the other country, and deter 'waistrals' from targetting soft touch Britain. I was told that something similar was being 'looked at' not for asylums but for reducing the costs of the prison service. Great minds eh?

I saw a TV program on that and an EU minister said there was no way ever that this would go through

So there you go.

Now are you sure this isn't a dream you had? wink.gifhuh.gif

I saw a TV program on that and an EU minister said there was no way ever that this would go through

So there you go.

100 % true , Bucky . Our MP's can talk as tough as they want - but they don't have the final say anymore . Who elected this EU minister by the way....? sad.gif

Um, for once on this messageboard we seem to have a consensus. A line should definately be drawn in the sand. I in no way endorse capital punishment (it is, in my opinion, indefensibly morally wrong and as someone has pointed out- what if you get the wrong man?) but we need to tighten up on this. Mandatory life imprisonment would recieve my vote.

On the other hand a draconian regieme of punishment and prejuidice that BP and TND are after is a bit frightening. What is the "liberal conspiracy" and what is the alternative that you are suggesting? Here you wish to annihalate peadophiles, something that is understandable- but from the rhetoric you use you inspire little confidence that that is all you wish to annihalate. Broadly arbitrary deportation of illegal immigrants seems fairly high up the list, TND is looking to have pick pockets having their thumbs chopped off, you obviously dont like liberals so what are you going to do to them if you cannot vote them out? I cannot accuse you of going for something really outrageous but there is just an aggressive flavour to your language that inspires a very, very deep fear of the day you, or people like you, might find themselves in power. I would take dull, confused, nicey-nicey, cant we all be friends, bumbling politicians over that.

That vague notion aside there is just one other thing I would like to disabuse you of. There seems to be some crazy idea that sixty, or even a hundred and fifty, years ago before the leftward shift in British politics we were all better off. We were not- sure, Britain had an empire- but the money from it (made as, I guess, illegal immigrants) mostly went to banks and big business- not a town like Blackburn. Nationalism that you espouse drove europe to war twice with calamatous results (indeed the framework for peace has large been driven by a liberal concilliatory framework that you despise). Living conditions were in squalour compared to the USA across the country. No Health Service, no decent public education. What golden era is it that you want to hark back to, what streets paved with gold did the liberals steal from your grandfather?

Fair enough, it might have gone too far now but the socio-liberal ideal gave most people a vote, an education, a health service, peace, prosperity in parts. Give it its due.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.