SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Cardiff

waggy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is Matteo playing for? He should be 4th choice left back, I hope it's just because it's the FA Cup.

I looks like Matteo is Sparky's first choice for left back. When he's available, he's in the side. He seems to have put out the strongest available side in respect of all the other positions, so I don't see why he would be resting Johansson.

Get in! Theres only 1 MGP!

3 in 3!

(from rovers world match live)

46:56 Cross by Lucas Neill(Blackburn), goal by Morten Gamst Pedersen(Blackburn) left-footed (bottom-right of goal) from left side of penalty area (6 yards).Blackburn 3-1 Cardiff. Assist (cross) by Lucas Neill(Blackburn) from right channel.

Edited by modes98

What formation are they in now then? 5-4-1? 4-5-1 with Mokoena and Reid in the midfield? or has MGP moved up front to keep 2 up front?

If Dickov is the lone target man up front, I don't like the message being sent by Hughes sitting on a 1 goal lead to Cardiff at home sad.gif

What formation are they in now then? 5-4-1? 4-5-1 with Mokoena and Reid in the midfield? or has MGP moved up front to keep 2 up front?

If Dickov is the lone target man up front, I don't like the message being sent by Hughes sitting on a 1 goal lead to Cardiff at home sad.gif

erm 4-4-2!

If Dickov is the lone target man up front, I don't like the message  being sent by Hughes sitting on a 1 goal lead to Cardiff at home sad.gif

erm 4-4-2!

what happens on 3-3? extra time and pens or cardiff on away?

sorry, I asked because they took Gally off, neither Reid or Nissa is a striker, and I didn't know if MGP moved up or not cause I don't have any way of seeing or hearing the game at work....

wasn't having a go, i just wasn't too sure i think its sorta 4-4-1-1 MGP just behind dickov!

We are looking very very very nervous!

if its a draw it goes to ET then Pens!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.