SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Cardiff

waggy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think steady should start it is vital for him to score and giving him games like this should help him. Once he scores i think he will not have aproblem finding the net like he did last season. Just getting that first one is vital especially with dickov out vs bolton.

Flittcroft and Ferguson are definetley unavailable through injury. Ryan Nelsen is unavailable as his registration did not come through in time. Hughes will "put out his strongest squad"

15000...have you seen the weather?

Burnley's new grass and old tarpaulin(HA HA) are going to be tested-the fixture should be played by May.

Better weather for Wednesday night but just rounding up the Huskies!

Still 2-0 Rovers and inevitably MGP to score.

just back from Cuba and my first prediction for the New Year.

2-0 Rovers

oh what fun I have had in Cuba with Rovers remaining uneaten, thos eniggly naggly dinglefans who were with us really had the mockers on them when Rovers appeared on tv versus cardiff !!!

Can't see anything other than a win tonight, hopefully we'll put on a good display. We could use it to rest one or two but keep the core of the team the same. 2-0 to Rovers.

Friedel

Neill Todd Johansson McEveley

Reid Mokoena Thompson Pedersen

Stead Jansen

Hopefully.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.