SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Cardiff

waggy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have given dickov a rest personally and gone with Stead Gally or Johnson Gally. Also id probably have rested todd as we dont want our on form defender burning out. But apart from that pretty much the expected team. Pedersen and Gally to score in a 2-1 win

can you hear the brummies sing.....? i can't hear a ****** thing!!!!

get in!!! Thommo 4 england!

edit: (from rovers world)

9:07 Goal by David Thompson(Blackburn) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from centre of penalty area (18 yards).Blackburn 1-0 Cardiff. Assist (pass) by Paul Gallagher(Blackburn) from right side of penalty area

Edited by modes98

yes get in! don't know who sccored! o its thommo!

I think lucas feels under alot of pressure to perform now!

edit: 31:30 Cross by David Thompson(Blackburn), goal by David Thompson(Blackburn) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from right channel (30 yards).Blackburn 2-1 Cardiff

(from rovers world match live)

Edited by modes98

Cross by David Thompson(Blackburn), goal by David Thompson(Blackburn)

so thompson is literally all over the pitch blink.gif

well i think it means he crossed it and it sort of somehow ended up in the net!!!

Almost got a third but for a good save!

edit: 31:30 Cross by David Thompson(Blackburn), goal by David Thompson(Blackburn) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from right channel (30 yards).Blackburn 2-1 Cardiff

I'm pretty amazed by Thompson's pace. He manages to cross and then judging by that statement, runs faster than the flight of the ball to score the goal off his own cross. Incredible stuff. Perhaps it is a windy night at Ewood?

others beat me to it, but can anyone who is listening or watching give a true account of how thommo can send in a cross that results in an assist on his own goal? Or at least correct the apparent mistake from the Rovers World text.

Edited by USRoverME

See...Thompson is a far better player than Ferguson in the middle.

Flog the git and let Thompson loose in the Premiership in the centre of midfield.

What the hell is Matteo playing for? He should be 4th choice left back, I hope it's just because it's the FA Cup.

others beat me to it, but can anyone who is listening or watching give a true account of how thommo can send in a cross that results in an assist on his own goal? Or at least correct the apparent mistake from the Rovers World text.

maybe his cross was a really short one in order to fool the cardiff defence. Which he then ran onto and placed perfectly through about 4 players into the corner!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.