SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely marvellous stuff. And what a performance by Freddie. He's carrying an injury but still managed to be the best batter and bowler.

Finish them off early tomorrow England and then we can move on to Manchester with all the momentum. Can't wait.

having seen the replay loads of times I would love to know how the umpire could have possibly given Pietersen out sweeping from 22 yards, when it hit about 5 parts of his body expect the bit the matters.

saying that I think he could have been out gloving 1st ball to Gilchrist.

so as so often in sport these things even them selves out.

think we'll lose the first test! but claw the second back and it'll be nip and tuck from there in!

333893[/snapback]

Sorry to quote myself but it's the first prediction i've got right in a while wink.giftongue.gif

So it's nip and tuck from here! (assuming we wrap up the 2 aussie wickets)

Good to see us have some momentum going into old trafford!

Who knows if we go 2-1 up we may end up nicking one of the tests when glenn is back and the ashes can stay where they belong! rover.gif

we havent won it yet people so maybe we shouldn't make such assumptions....this is England after all!

On the peitersen issue.....how many times in the first test was Warne denied a wicket through poor umpires decisions...i think he was due a bit of luck!

Edited by cn_barlow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.