BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Colin Hendry

Vinjay, you are surpassing even your high standards of talking drivel. I look forward to seeing how you can maintain this rate of progress. A suggestion for you if I may - the world of psycho-analysis would surely pay a tidy sum to look inside your mind : why not volunteer, you could make a few quid.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn Rovers don't owe Simon Grayson anything. Even if Colin did ask now that he's been fired Blackburn should have some respect for Colin and cancel the loan.

361362[/snapback]

Blackburn Rovers should actually care firstly and foremostly for their playing staff, now, if Mr Hughes decides that loaning a reserve teamer out to a lower league team would be good for Gary Harkins, that is good for BRFC.

God, we cant lend an ex player's old team a current reserve player, but we can lend the Dingles a few?!

Nice!!

Beaker wide of the mark as usual.

The received wisdom was that Hendry left Rovers for Glasgow because his wife suddenly upped and went back to Scotland with kids in tow. Not sure why that was but there was talk of Colin's Ugandan relations with an Accrington lady (allegedly).

Yikes, I didn't know old "handbag" was still playing Click

Also I like the footnote at the bottom of the story. Just what on Earth is going on?

"A meeting between Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston and Colin Hendry took place on Thursday - but without reaching a conclusion, reports BBC Radio Lancashire.

It means - nominally at least - that Hendry is still the Seasiders' manager, although he is no longer in charge of first team affairs.

Coach Simon Grayson was placed in charge of the team a fortnight ago."

Edited by Ciren Rover

Vinjay are you actually a Rovers supporter or do you just come on here to wind people up, who cares what happens to Hendry now, he left the club a long time ago to find maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side.

He was a great player for us but us loaning a player to Blackpool is just a football matter regardless of who is in charge at Bloomfield Road.

You complained when people made comments you didn't like on your dead wrestlers thread, now you come on this thread and make stupid posts.

All ended quite nicely it seems!! I wonder if they're gonna leave Grayson in charge for a while or look for someone else. I'd think that it's one of the least attractive managerial jobs going just judging on the problems that people have had in the past.

• 11 months later...

Eurosport said last time that they're definitely showing all of our group games. Lets just hope they don't have technical difficulties for the first 15 minutes this time!

Good spot Philip.

I knew that a compensation package and the Surgeon striking himself of the list of surgeons was being thrashed out, but can't believe it's taken four years for this to happen. The poor woman has went through a horrendous ordeal and largely thanks to her husband Colin to bring her through the whole trauma.

I can't believe that she still has an open wound four years on and this goes to show you how much Denise and her family have gone through. Never mind this surgeon not being allowed to work in Britain again, he shouldn't be allowed to work in the world again as a surgeon! Money will be little recompence to the Hendry's, but at least she still has her life to enjoy. I think that this ordeal will have lead many women to think twice about having cosmetic surgery performed on their bodies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.