BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Worldcup Penalties

porokait

Straight through, kind of wish i missed though, i don't want to be an english hero :P

Vilain! arent i always ? (around here). i hit the bar, sidefooted in the rebound, disallowed. :blink:

referee: URS MEIR! :angry:

Edited by pleasure

You've touched the ball twice if you score from the rebounded pen. If the keeper saves it then you can tuck it away. Otherwise it's a foul...

I've always thought that the opposition goal should count as an opponent. ie if you hit the woodwork from a shot you should get rewarded with a corner.

Hewitt steps up for France...though he appears to be wearing an England kit...chips it down the middle, sending the keeper the wrong way...but no...it hits the crossbar and he taps it into the empty net. The French flags wave only for it to be ruled out, I knew I was going to miss when the England team were taking the crucial penalty for France.

i had to load it 3 times for me to be the hero, the first 2 times in hit the bar and i tucked in the rebound only for it to be ruled off-side.

the 3rd though, was the sweetest of pens, curled inch perfect into the postage stamp.

how do they know anyway that england would go onto lose in extra time??? usually do alright in that, it's the pens after which has been the problem in the past.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.