BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Upcoming 360 Games

Ok, so having seen the release lists for the next few months I can say that I am extremely excited about this autumn and winter. Lots of really promising stuff is coming out in the coming months and I for one know that my wallet is going to suffer. I'll just have to make do without food or something...

Here are my picks for the next few months...

Madden 07 - 28 August

Saints Row - 1 September

Test Drive Unlimited - 8 September

Dead Rising - 8 September

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - 20 October

Splinter Cell: Double Agent - 20 October

Gears of War - 17 November

Call of Duty 3 - 17 November

Superman Returns - 1 November/24 November?

Of these, I'm most excited about Madden, TDU, Dead Rising, PES 6, GoW and Superman Returns. Get on marketplace and download the Dead Rising demo, it's brilliant.

It's a great time for gamers now, what are you looking forward to?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madden 07 comes out on the 25th of August, i confirmed this with Gamestation and Game today as i had to find out if i could get it in time for my dads birthday which is the day later, the 26th.

For some reason i am really looking forward to fifa 2007, it said to be PES closest rival yet as in quality not sales according to numerous reviews i have read and as always i'll probably buy both.

I'm also looking forward to Smackdown vs Raw 2007 simply because its just one of those games i enjoy playing with the lads with a couple of beers. Senseless violence and alcohol without actually getting hurt...or arrested, who can ask for more lol.

Nice one cocker. Now, does anyone know if a baseball game will be released on the 360? Let's see you turn that one into a funny cocker.

This is a good site for new games (and old) Eddie - Click

Not really a joke from your post but:-

A recent Scottish immigrant attends his first baseball game in his new country and after a base hit he hears the fans roaring run....run! The next batter connects heavily with the ball and the Scotsman stands up and roars with the crowd in his thick accent: "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-run will ya!" A third batter slams a hit and again the Scotsman, obviously pleased with his knowledge of the game, screams "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run will ya!" The next batter held his swing at three and two and as the ump calls a walk the Scotsman stands up yelling "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run!" All the surrounding fans giggle quietly and he sits down confused.

A friendly fan, sensing his embarrassment whisper, "He doesn't have to run, he's got four balls." After this explanation the Scotsman stands up in disbelief and

screams, "Walk with pr-r-ride man! Walk with pr-r-ride!!!!"

Btw, I suppose you've seen the details about the Oasis "greatest hits" album...strange tracklisting eh?

Thats not the real track listing mate (do you really think they will leave Live Forever off.

Anyway, shame on you for changing subject in a thread :P

Dead Rising

DEAD RISING

DEAD RISING

This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly. Its not my normal sort of game but its so open ended, I insist you all download the DEMO on XBOX live ASAP.

Thanks for reminding me to download the Dead Rising demo, I had completely forgotten about it.

I like the look of Bomberman Act:Zero, especially with the online play. The trailer for Lego Star Wars 2 looks cool as well.

Just finsihing the download of Pac Man and then the 1gb of Dead Rising can kick off.

No, no...that's pretty much it. Kill zombies in imaginative ways.

Oh and there's story missions to do, you know, to find out where all the damn zombies came from. And rescue missions, there are survivors around the mall needs saving.

Played it again yesterday and found the sword. Now that is a nice weapon. The frying pan is cool and the sub machine gun does the business.

I also liked the fact you can put the toy heads on the zombies which confuses them.

I hope there is enough of this variation to keep the game interesting.

And why oh why have the US got this already and we have to wait another 3 weeks? :angry:

Its because, the BBFC have to approve its age rating. Undoubtedly an 18 certificate

Classified 18 on August 4th. The long wait is most likely so they can co-ordinate the European marketing campaign.

Has anyone noticed how it's optimised for HD only? The tiny text is almost impossible to read on my old TV, and from the reviews I've read there's a lot of text-based mission instructions that are easy to miss. Capcom's official solution -- use component connections (ie buy a HDTV!)

Classified 18 on August 4th. The long wait is most likely so they can co-ordinate the European marketing campaign.

Has anyone noticed how it's optimised for HD only? The tiny text is almost impossible to read on my old TV, and from the reviews I've read there's a lot of text-based mission instructions that are easy to miss. Capcom's official solution -- use component connections (ie buy a HDTV!)

Hadn't noticed that as I play in HD. I think Capcom's suggestion is a very good one :D

I noticed that with Tiger Woods but havnt really noticed it with Dead Rising, but I was having too much fun on the demo to read.

Has anyone tried the saints Row demo yet?

I've had a brief crack on Saints Row. It's like a really lightweight GTA except with loads of stupid punch-kick combos and stuff. The animation for carjacking is exactly the same, and the guy makes the same sort of comments as he drives along. Bodies fade away quite quickly unless you start kicking them across the floor. Totally unfunny cutscenes. I think I'll wait for GTA 4 -- playing too much Saints Row might put me off the whole GTA style of game.

I thought the Saints Row demo was ok. Sure, it's a shameless copy/take on GTA but it does it well I think. It adds some interesting elements to the style of game and visually it's very good. I will be looking into to it once it hits the shops.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.