BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man United Sign Larsson

Ricky

I would have thought he meant Tugay :unsure:

I think everyone but philip would have thought that. ;)

Dunn really is ridiculously overrated by some on here. If he really was as good as people said he'd be having links to Milan, Liverpool and Barcelona in the press surely?

I quite like Dunn and think he should come back if cheap enough but some people really need to get a sense of perspective regarding him.

I think everyone but philip would have thought that. ;)

Dunn really is ridiculously overrated by some on here. If he really was as good as people said he'd be having links to Milan, Liverpool and Barcelona in the press surely?

I quite like Dunn and think he should come back if cheap enough but some people really need to get a sense of perspective regarding him.

Um, I think Phillipl was jocking

Obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse

Fine, Theno, I'll bite. It makes absolutely no sense to me, but since you've used it in two posts today I'm sure it's a fitting expression.

As for Larsson, he'll probably score a few, he's an intelligent striker. He'll be an even richer striker too, after this loan spell..

As for Larsson, .............. He'll be an even richer striker too, after this loan spell..

I don't think his income will alter. He'll hardly be on peanuts at Barca and isn't it normal practice for clubs to simply pay the salary the player was on at his own club?

Umm, that would be the case Theno, if he was actually at Barca.

He signed for his home town club in the summer. He's been in the Swedish league for the last few months.

Well spotted N®icky.

I'm beginning to get worried about our Gordon.

It's obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that he's making more and more mistakes.

Learn to read more slowly before you post.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Um, I think Phillipl was jocking

Um, yes I did know...and you still don't get my point. I'm guessing you mean 'joking' rather than him impersonating a Scotsman though which is what 'jocking' seems to suggest. :)

Philip was joking in that thenodrog was referring to Tugay. By the joke however there was also the suggestion that Dunn had those qualities although we all knew thenodrog wasn't referring to DD . So...the joke doesn't invalidate any of my points regarding Dunn. Some do seem to think his return will solve all our problems.

Admittedly I went off on a tangent but hey...it's a messageboard!

Umm, that would be the case Theno, if he was actually at Barca.

He signed for his home town club in the summer. He's been in the Swedish league for the last few months.

Ooops! Sorry but I thought he was still warming the bench at Barca. Strange cos family matters aside I thought somebody in the Prem would have been able to tap him and outbid some Swedish outfit.

Ooops! Sorry but I thought he was still warming the bench at Barca. Strange cos family matters aside I thought somebody in the Prem would have been able to tap him and outbid some Swedish outfit.

I think he moved to Helsingborgs because it is his home town club.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.