BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Memorabilia

Hog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I went to White Hart Lane yesterday, and I'm not too confident either! Worst performance I've seen for a while. I'm hoping it's a glitch, only time will tell. Probably difficult for you guys to understand, but Davies is an integral part of the team ands we miss him when he doesn't play. (He's nothing like the player you had at Ewood.) And before I get the predictable chorus, that's nothing to do with our supposed "long-ball" game. We are no more long-ball than you are - and we are measurably less so than both Chelsea and Liverpool.

I'm looking forward to your visit this weekend.

Some interesting items here.

Rovers Shop

Christ you really are working hard at trying engineer some kind of rivalry here aren't you. Whilst it is true most Rovers fans dont like Bolton it's also true most can't be arsed with them. We have a traditional, passionate Derby thanks. The Yahoos on the Yorkshire border actually have real feeling for football and thier club and are much more fun than you Pigs.

I suppose I can understand you picking on us as Manyoo keep calling you "inbreds" which you obviously cant take. Try looking west to Wigan or even East to Bury. They really would suit you.

Can I encourage people NOT to visit the site, not becuase it's not remotely funny, but simply becuase everbody that looks at it will generate him some cash via google adsense.

It does of course violate the T&Cs of Adsense and it's only a couple of clicks to report it.

Ta. 40 posts on a Rovers messageboard btw. 10 out of 10 for effort.

And, if you had read all 40 posts and thought I was only here to stir up rivalry, you obviously missed English Comprehension when you were at school. Try them again - slowly.

Some interesting items here.

Rovers Shop

Funny........

This is funnier though:

Blackburn Rovers 3 - Portsmouth 0

Tottenham Hotspur 4 - Trotters 1 <_<

When you climb into your pen tonight with Zulu perhaps you can come up with something original, rather than stealing someone elses OLD ideas.

Perhaps it just takes you longer to read it, so you are a bit slow off the mark.

Funny........

This is funnier though:

Blackburn Rovers 3 - Portsmouth 0

Tottenham Hotspur 4 - Trotters 1

That's merely whimsical Pedro.

Bolton played 28. Points 47.

Blackburn played 28. points 37.

That's funny! :tu:

Archived