SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Memorabilia

Hog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pot,kettle,black Zulu!

I suppose your getting the attention you crave though.

P.S.

What was the attendance at the Breezeblock v Arsenal in the cup?,did they lower prices and how big was Arses following......just out of interest.(nows the time to make yourself useful fella! ;) )

Attendance 21,088. Live on BBC1, so not many Arsenal fans made the trip. 300? £15 adults and £5 concessions for st holders and members, £20 and £10 for everyone else, I am led to believe. (I was working away so I did not attend the game.)

... and, if we had beaten Arsenal in that replay we were even going to drop the admission prices against you!

Quote IF Bolton Wanderers are successful in overcoming Arsenal in the FA Cup fourth round replay on Wednesday 14 February, the fifth round tie against Blackburn Rovers will take place at the Reebok Stadium, just three days later, on Saturday 17 February, kick off 12:30pm.

Therefore, to facilitate ticket selling arrangements during the short space of time in between both cup fixtures, the Club has outlined the following procedures for the possible Blackburn Rovers tie.

With a limited timeframe to sell tickets, the Club strongly advises supporters to purchase and collect tickets well in advance of the fixture and carefully read the details outlined below.

The short timeframe between fixtures is not sufficient enough to allow tickets to be distributed by post and this will result in large volumes of customers wishing to collect their tickets in advance or on the day of the game.

Ticket Prices

For the second successive cup tie, the Club has reduced its matchday admission prices for season ticket holders and members, including Lifeline holders and members of the Junior Whites, to £15.00 for adults and £5.00 for concessions. This represents a saving of up to £19.00 on regular admission prices.

Supporters who are not season ticket holders, members, Lifeline holders or members of the Junior Whites will also benefit from the price cuts and will pay only £20.00 for adults and £10.00 for concessions.

Please note: tickets purchased on the day of the game will be sold at the full price of £20.00 adults and £10.00 concessions.

Great guys, eh? B)

I do believe someone is telling a little porky about there only being 300 Arsenal fans at you game Zulu!! ;)

As I said Garns I wasn't there. I do know that there weren't many there. That's why I put the question mark after the 300. It could have been 500, it could have been 1,000. What is your point? Why are you interested in our attendance against Arsenal?

I can't see them bringing more up to Bolton for a Fourth Round tie than they brought up to Blackburn for a 5th Round tie though, can you?

And what was your attendance again?

As I said Garns I wasn't there. I do know that there weren't many there. That's why I put the question mark after the 300. It could have been 500, it could have been 1,000. What is your point? Why are you interested in our attendance against Arsenal?

I can't see them bringing more up to Bolton for a Fourth Round tie than they brought up to Blackburn for a 5th Round tie though, can you?

And what was your attendance again?

P*ss poor

Bolton :lol: complete set of jokers living in no-mans land, who exactly are your local rivals because Utd don't want you, we don't want you, Wigan don't even want you?

Best season in living memory and your gates are plummeting? so don't come on here preaching to us about gates you muppet.

Bolton :lol: complete set of jokers living in no-mans land, who exactly are your local rivals because Utd don't want you, we don't want you, Wigan don't even want you?

Best season in living memory and your gates are plummeting? so don't come on here preaching to us about gates you muppet.

<Sigh> but I didn't. Read the post again, slowly. Make notes if you must. Start from Garn's question, if the whole thread is too complex for your sixth-grade education. Muppet.

God preserve us from keyboard warriors, eh Mike?

?

so remind how keyboard warriors work again,i always thought you attended the hogwarts and was full of first hand info,,,BUT YOU WASNT EVEN THERE HAHAHAHAHA

CLASSIC POST AGAIN

so remind how keyboard warriors work again,i always thought you attended the hogwarts and was full of first hand info,,,BUT YOU WASNT EVEN THERE HAHAHAHAHA

CLASSIC POST AGAIN

Jesus wept.

I don't attend every game. (Do you?) Sometimes I have to work. I cannot legislate for "what you always thought". Get a grip.

anyhows ive better things to do than sit arguing with a curly tail,(id rather argue with J at least shes a rovers fan) make sure the sty is locked up wouldnt want no rivals to walk in would we...oops you got none.oink oink

There used to be a team in the Lancashire Combination called Horwich RMI. Do they still exist? If so, they are the natural rivals for Horwich W***ies. Alas there used to be a big team in the area as well called Bolton Wanderes but they seem to have got swallowed up in Manchester and never heard of again. Anyway, Horwich W***kies that play at the Breezeblock are now the new kids on the Block and the natural rivals for Horwich RMI. :lol:

There used to be a team in the Lancashire Combination called Horwich RMI. Do they still exist? If so, they are the natural rivals for Horwich W***ies. Alas there used to be a big team in the area as well called Bolton Wanderes but they seem to have got swallowed up in Manchester and never heard of again. Anyway, Horwich W***kies that play at the Breezeblock are now the new kids on the Block and the natural rivals for Horwich RMI. :lol:

Horwich RMI moved to Leigh. They are now Leigh RMI.

<Sigh> but I didn't. Read the post again, slowly. Make notes if you must. Start from Garn's question, if the whole thread is too complex for your sixth-grade education. Muppet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you are discussing attendances on this thread are you not? I'll get your coat.

does anyone remember when they got to final of league cup

in semis against villa they got 16,302 in fact

5,000 from villa

in the same cup i think rovers got 29,048 and 26,844, 24,348 same round

says it all really

Archived