BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stan Ternent In Court

Finch

There are some interesting comments in today's LT that havn't made it on line. Ternant has produced Kevin Blackwell and Paul Jewell as character witnesses.

His defence want them both to admit that Stanley's boasts in his book about how gave the pair a kicking was, in fact, b******s.

Ternant said that he gave Blackwell "a right f****** hiding" and banged Jewell's head against a dugout. In court both have admitted this is nonesence.

Ternant is a born Dingle isn't he?

There are some interesting comments in today's LT that havn't made it on line. Ternant has produced Kevin Blackwell and Paul Jewell as character witnesses.

His defence want them both to admit that Stanley's boasts in his book about how gave the pair a kicking was, in fact, b******s.

Ternant said that he gave Blackwell "a right f****** hiding" and banged Jewell's head against a dugout. In court both have admitted this is nonesence.

Ternant is a born Dingle isn't he?

A Dingle who embellishes a story? Perish the thought.........

They had 5000 at Colchester, there were a further 3000 locked out, they raped and pilaged the town before taking on and routing the Army garrison.

Sounds like the good old 4th division days for them. The Clarets regularly took 5,000 to Gillingham. On a Tuesday night.

They had 5000 at Colchester, there were a further 3000 locked out, they raped and pilaged the town before taking on and routing the Army garrison.

I recall an article in 4000 holes back in the 90's that had 2 burnley fans talking about how many they'd taken away, it summed them up perfectly, only wish I could find it.

Anyone?

• 2 months later...

Heard something on Radio Burnley (Lancs) that Stan is now working for Derby now that Jewell has taken over.

Happened to bump into him on the plane when heading to Larissa, actually seems a nice guy who strangely has a lot of time for Souness.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Nov 30 2007, 00:52 ) 564114[/snapback]
Heard something on Radio Burnley (Lancs) that Stan is now working for Derby now that Jewell has taken over.

Happened to bump into him on the plane when heading to Larissa, actually seems a nice guy who strangely has a lot of time for Souness.

Yeah! A bloke that claims in published writing that he "butted" at least two people cos he is hard! Then later "admitted" in court that he wasn't telling the truth in his autobiography and he was just being silly! So why would Paul Jewel give ST a character ref after ST said he basically "TWA'd" him? Is stanleys whole biolgraghy a "make-believe"? who is butting who? sordid or what? WHAT A MAN!! AN EXAMPLE TO GENERATIONS! eople like ST make me puke! They should be shot! Bit after the event but should still be raised.

The game should be purged of the corrupt parasitic filth that has infested it - dodgy agents and managers. How many people have stopped watching cos of these criminals?

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Nov 30 2007, 00:52 ) 564114[/snapback]

You heard right, Paul Jewell has appointed Stan and Mark Seagraves (ex Wigan) to his Derby backroom staff.

Take away his link with the dingles, I quite like Stan, one of the few characters left in the game.

Always like Stan, I miss his regular abuse at the Dingles Fans and team, always seems better when it comes from one of their own.

Finally who one earth could forget the brilliant quote after our 5-0 thrashing of them in particular, when asked if he was surprised at the final score

"If we had a race, I have a mini and you have a ferrari, who's going to win? So to answer your question, no."

:rolleyes:

Yeah! A bloke that claims in published writing that he "butted" at least two people cos he is hard! Then later "admitted" in court that he wasn't telling the truth in his autobiography and he was just being silly! So why would Paul Jewel give ST a character ref after ST said he basically "TWA'd" him? Is stanleys whole biolgraghy a "make-believe"? who is butting who? sordid or what? WHAT A MAN!! AN EXAMPLE TO GENERATIONS! eople like ST make me puke! They should be shot! Bit after the event but should still be raised.

The game should be purged of the corrupt parasitic filth that has infested it - dodgy agents and managers. How many people have stopped watching cos of these criminals?

Summary execution for headbutt? :rolleyes: Thats a bit ott. People who make statements like that should be horsewhipped imo.

Archived