BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capello

den

Is he the right choice?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fabio Capello the right man to coach England?

• No. It should have gone to an Englishman.
    • It doesn't matter what nationality he is, but this is the wrong man.
    • Capello is the best man for the job, but wont make England into a better side.
    • He's the best man and will improve the England team.
    • He's the best man and could very well win the ultimate prize - the world cup.

I know you've asked for comments in the other thread but I feel the poll option should be changed to 'He's the best man who wanted the job and will improve the England team. I know Mourinho was a lot of people's 'best man' for the job... :tu:

I know you've asked for comments in the other thread but I feel the poll option should be changed to 'He's the best man who wanted the job and will improve the England team. I know Mourinho was a lot of people's 'best man' for the job... :tu:

I/we would have to know who did want the job, though? I don't know that. I only know what the media say. Fair point though Jamie.

There's something amusing about appointing a manager that has only ever had success at club level to solve the problem of players not reproducing club form at international level.

Having said that, its the best you could've done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived