BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sing Up

What it says on the tin, it's time for us fans to stop moaning about the poor atmosphere and do something about it. It will be noisy as it always is against manure, but keep it up, sing and if you hear someone else singing JOIN IN!!!

No longer should Ewood be a quiet and drab place!

Pompey show you don't need numbers to make a great atmosphere
and
L'arsenal show just 'cos you have numbers doesn't mean there will be noise.

Take your role as a supporter and do just that, save the negative comments for half time and in the pub after.

Step up to the plate.

Hope you're going to be waving blue 'n' white as well. Flags, scarves, home made banners will do if you don't have any of the former! There's a few blue n white wigs left in the shop as well, and for such a big match there may well be street vendors selling blue n white chequered flags.

The chants got to be

WERE ALL GOING ON OUR SUMMER HOLIDAYS

WERE ALL GOING ON OUR SUMMER HOLIDAYS

NO MORE FOOTBALL FOR A MONTH OR TWO

as Ronaldo and co. bang in their third and fourth goals .

Portsmouth this Portsmouth that, ive never found Fratton Park particulary loud when ive been on. Considering the size of the city those 'passionate' fans of theirs struggle to fill a 20k ground more than 4/5 times a season.

Anyway I digress, personally I think that being a 5.15 ko and knowing utds away fans it will be a cracking atmosphere

tbh, from a TV perspective the only chant I ever here Blackburn going mental at is the top 1 from here..

http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/blackburn_rovers/

^^

awesome website though and thoroughly recommended to go through and listen to the chants. instead of purchasing the chants for your mobile, just download a sound recorder like goldwave.. hit the preview button and press record on goldwave.. transfer to your phone!

To the tune of "Let it Be" by The Beatles

When I find myself in times of trouble, Steven Reid he comes to me,

playing total football, Steven Reid, Steven Reid,

And in my hour of darkness he is standing right in front of me,

playing total football, Steven Reid, Steven Reid.

Steven Reid, Steven Reid, Steven Reid, Steven Reid.

Playing total football Steven Reid, Steven Reid...

very catchy

Archived