BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Holiday Season

After all the high pressure of losing our manager and backroom staff, the gossip about the potential takeover and the Bentley saga as well as the speculation of our new manager and all of the supposed candidates I thought it proper to find out where everyone is going on holiday to relax after a hard years toil.

Me and my family are off to the sunny Caribbean Island of Dominican Republic staying in the resort of Bahia Maimon for 2 weeks of relaxation, sun,sea and beer. The Rovers colours will be adorned out there as I know of a Rovers bar in Sosua so we will be paying a visit.

Where are the rest of our members heading for their holidays ?

We are planning to turn up at the travel agents at the start of our six week holiday and see where we can go for a couple of weeks!

Only criteria is that it is a nice hotel with a pool and probably all inclusive! Wonder where we will end up!!!

Guest Kamy100

Going to Mauritius for a week and then from there to Dubai for a week. Looking forward to it and then getting back home for the start of the season.

2 weeks cruise in the Med in July.

Week in Israel (Tel Aviv) in August.

Ewood late Aug and Sept.

West Coast USA in October.

Which ship and what destinations PB? Done a couple of med cruises. Superb.

Which ship and what destinations PB? Done a couple of med cruises. Superb.

Hi Den

Ocean Village 2

start at Palma, then lots of places (not sure where, wife packs and I just turn up!!!! ps. it's true) and finish at the same place.

so it will be sun, G&T's and blackjack. The Rovers shirt is already drying on the line ready. :rolleyes:

Hi Den

Ocean Village 2

start at Palma, then lots of places (not sure where, wife packs and I just turn up!!!! ps. it's true) and finish at the same place.

so it will be sun, G&T's and blackjack. The Rovers shirt is already drying on the line ready. :rolleyes:

Well bloomin' well find out and let me know. :rolleyes:

Archived