BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bad News Britain

well im sure you'll be out there organising this silent majority we keep hearing about to do just that Theno.

Gilli, i think you miss the point, i just pointed out that there was a much bigger protest agaist the 1p religious nuts, a point not mentioned by the Mail.

Phil, thanks for proving my point.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you expect to be taken seriously when you use such language to describe an entire race of people and millions who live in this country?

Read my posts more carefully , Brainbox , and you'll see that not once did I refer to "an entire race of people and millions who live in this country" as scumbags etc .

I was referring specifically to the demonstrators and to their supporters amongst their religious and cultural group (which I have to point out yet again does NOT constitute a race) :rolleyes:

You've often criticised me for misrepresenting your posts in the past (which incidentally I have never done ) . In this instance you've crossed the line into downright lying about my posts ........

...and as for me and my like being equally if not more responsible for racial tensions - well maybe you think I've been demonstrating with banners calling for murder and have been planting bombs on the tube station in recent times . If that's the case then you're even less capable of making intelligent and objective judgements on the political situations in the UK than I previously thought .

I'm not sure of the exact figures, but proportionally I don't think the Islamic community (population of around a billion) have mounted many more terrorist incidents than the Northern Ireland republican community (population of a few million). If anything you could probably argue it might be less...either way it's certainly not significantly more.

Wow how naive are you. Do a serach on the history Of Islamic terrorism since 1912- starting with Pan-Arab nationalism.

Hey up lads & lasses, we know where this thread is going. And its going there fast.

The foaming anti Muslims have got a toe-hold and they are up and running.

Hey up lads & lasses, we know where this thread is going. And its going there fast.

The foaming anti Muslims have got a toe-hold and they are up and running.

The style guide for The Economist says "Do not say someone is stupid - show by your analysis that they are".

Interesting signature you have there , Col ....

So is there any chance of you using your intellectual analysis ( :wacko: ) to beat the "anti-Muslims" ?

Your current desperate - and predictable - appeal to have the thread closed would embarrass Monty Panesar .... :P

Read my posts more carefully , Brainbox , and you'll see that not once did I refer to "an entire race of people and millions who live in this country" as scumbags etc .

I was referring specifically to the demonstrators and to their supporters amongst their religious and cultural group (which I have to point out yet again does NOT constitute a race) :rolleyes:

You've often criticised me for misrepresenting your posts in the past (which incidentally I have never done ) . In this instance you've crossed the line into downright lying about my posts ........

...and as for me and my like being equally if not more responsible for racial tensions - well maybe you think I've been demonstrating with banners calling for murder and have been planting bombs on the tube station in recent times . If that's the case then you're even less capable of making intelligent and objective judgements on the political situations in the UK than I previously thought .

If I have misrepresented what you said I apologise and I think you should do the same for calling me a liar, which I am not. You did however state the following in the post I quoted:

I think the reason why people are so pi££ed off by this is that we know that these 10 religious nutters (the Muslims that is not the Anglicans ...) are representative of countless thousands more of the scum who would wish to send our soldiers to hell in a very physical sense . And that they seem to be able to roam our streets spouting their hate filled fascist beliefs with apparent impunity

I interpreted the countless thousands bit as refering to, at the least, a large section of the Muslim community. If this is not what you meant my apology holds. I do seem to recall you have described Islam as barbaric, backward and third world. I'm not going to go searching for the quotes, it's an impression I have and I may well be wrong.

As for wether or not you go go on demonstrations I can't comment. Clearly you don't plant bombs. The point is people who refer to others using the language you do inflame the situation., for example "countless thousands more of the scum" - if you feel this is not emotive langauge, fine but I suspect you'd object if I described you with those words.

It seems , Paul , we have a difference on the numbers of actual Islamist extremists in this country .

I would indeed argue that there are "thousands" of them .

I would also argue that I am perfectly entitled , in light of their numerous actual and planned acts of barbarism against innocent citizens (of all races and religious persuasions I might add) to describe them as "scum" , "murderers" etc etc .

Now if you feel that this puts me on a level with them then that is your right ; I can live with it .......but I will respond accordingly !

Finally , I make no apology for depicting Islamic culture as backward and anachronistic in the 21st century Western societies . It has numerous barbaric tendencies which I will not go through again here .....

......and no , I don't go on demo's either - I thought that was just for students and nutters .

......and no , I don't go on demo's either - I thought that was just for students and nutters .

But you do go on about it and on about it and on about it.

The only point I would make is, that, what are you doing about it?

If it gets you so worked up, why don't you do something?

Only a fool would keep putting up with the same recurring problem.

I'll bet you'd have a word with someone sitting next to you at Ewood if they were effing and blinding every second word, or smelt like the bottom of a sewerage pit.

So why don't you "have a word" with those that upset you by being there and somewhat different to you?

If I have misrepresented what you said I apologise and I think you should do the same for calling me a liar, which I am not. You did however state the following in the post I quoted:

I interpreted the countless thousands bit as refering to, at the least, a large section of the Muslim community. If this is not what you meant my apology holds. I do seem to recall you have described Islam as barbaric, backward and third world. I'm not going to go searching for the quotes, it's an impression I have and I may well be wrong.

As for wether or not you go go on demonstrations I can't comment. Clearly you don't plant bombs. The point is people who refer to others using the language you do inflame the situation., for example "countless thousands more of the scum" - if you feel this is not emotive langauge, fine but I suspect you'd object if I described you with those words.

More Islamist extremists are active in the UK than previously thought, a secret intelligence report seen by the Sunday Telegraph has suggested.

There are “some thousands” of militants in Britain, with extremist cells concentrated in London, Birmingham and Luton, the quoted report says.

The document also states the UK will remain “a high-priority target” for al-Qaeda for the foreseeable future.

The Home Office said resources had been invested to tackle the complex threat.

The paper says the document - marked “restricted” - was drawn up by the intelligence branch of the Ministry of Defence, MI5 and Special Branch.

Although the report states judging the number of militants is “difficult”, it cites estimates from the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre (JTAC) which claim there are “some thousands of extremists in the UK committed to supporting jihadi activities, either in the UK or abroad”.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7718240.stm

But you do go on about it and on about it and on about it.

The only point I would make is, that, what are you doing about it?

If it gets you so worked up, why don't you do something?

Only a fool would keep putting up with the same recurring problem.

I'll bet you'd have a word with someone sitting next to you at Ewood if they were effing and blinding every second word, or smelt like the bottom of a sewerage pit.

So why don't you "have a word" with those that upset you by being there and somewhat different to you?

1.arrest

2. sacked from job.

Archived