BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bad News Britain

Surprised to read the 'moderate' Moslem criminal Nazir Ahmed is facing expulsion from the Labour Party. After all he personifies virtually what the entire so-called liberal-European leftists stand for.

Waving the green flag for Islam in one hand, and the red flag of mindless state controlled totalitarianism in the other (not for him – just for everybody else of course) this malignant Narcissist supports anti-blasphemy legislation (aka Islamic thought control) whilst embracing nasty anti-Semites such as Jöran Jermas.

When not officiating over such neo-Nazi style hate-fests in the House Of Lords, he's busy organising banning orders for those committing the soon-to-be crime of insulting Islam, whilst alluding to vague threats of violence should he not get his way. Apparently Salman Rushdie has 'blood on his hands' 'cos a bunch of ingrates decided to go on the rampage in Karachi (and Bolton) over a book that none of them had ever even read. That's Lord Ahmed for you.

Let's see: intellectually inferior; completely lacking in morals, 'religiously' obligatied to hound other Parliamentarians whilst shamelessly living an absolutely hypocritical double life as the worst kind of political and now criminal parasite. …he needn't worry; should Labour belatedly show some backbone and expel him, there will surely be a 'safe house' waiting for him in the Liberal Party.

It's weird how the Leftist negationists and mindless multi-culturalists immediately turn their ire on Smiffy just for raising the matter. Then again, maybe not.

Well nobody else is allowed to comment are they? It's in the guidelines.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know much about Lord Ahmed, but 'Fred the Shred' is showing himself to be a right selfish, arrogant ___. A man with any honour would forfeit such a huge pension after making such a massive mess of RBS. As the government is such a big shareholder, could it play the role of the angry shareholder and block the pension at the next AGM or something? What has gone on over the last 10 years shows how dangerous unregulated capitalism can be, as people have undertaken silly risks, obscured harsh facts and problems and generally behaved in a greedy manner.

Don't know much about Lord Ahmed, but 'Fred the Shred' is showing himself to be a right selfish, arrogant ___. A man with any honour would forfeit such a huge pension after making such a massive mess of RBS. As the government is such a big shareholder, could it play the role of the angry shareholder and block the pension at the next AGM or something? What has gone on over the last 10 years shows how dangerous unregulated capitalism can be, as people have undertaken silly risks, obscured harsh facts and problems and generally behaved in a greedy manner.

Would you give up 12/14k per week just to suit Gordy? :rolleyes:

Horrible though it sounds this sort of thing is easily beaten by Prem league players! Whats Vogel on and does he intend to do the honourable thing and resign?

I tell you there's lots of work out there for Callan now that the cold war is over.

Twisting my words so you can paint me as some lover of the current government, now there is a surprise. What I mean is why should someone who has failed get a fat pension when their actions have landed so many in the ____. I may be wrong, but Vogel will not get a pension from any club he signs for, nor will his failure to make the first team affect a whole economic sector and play a major role in screwing up a nation's economy.

And yes I would give up the money, but not for the man you have a voodoo doll of. No, I would see what I did and feel utterly embarrassed to claim such a massive pension after creating such a mess. I presume you would have the front to claim your pension in its entirity as it would be in your contract and you seem to be the kind of guy who can never admit you've made a mistake.

Let's see: intellectually inferior; completely lacking in morals, 'religiously' obligatied to hound other Parliamentarians whilst shamelessly living an absolutely hypocritical double life as the worst kind of political and now criminal parasite. …he needn't worry; should Labour belatedly show some backbone and expel him, there will surely be a 'safe house' waiting for him in the Liberal Party.

Failing that there'd be a hundred councils or state funded quangos willing to cosy up to him.

Lord Ahmedalittlemistake spouts the brand of fascism that is socially acceptable in the ruling circles of GB .

Twisting my words so you can paint me as some lover of the current government, now there is a surprise. What I mean is why should someone who has failed get a fat pension when their actions have landed so many in the ____. I may be wrong, but Vogel will not get a pension from any club he signs for, nor will his failure to make the first team affect a whole economic sector and play a major role in screwing up a nation's economy.

And yes I would give up the money, but not for the man you have a voodoo doll of. No, I would see what I did and feel utterly embarrassed to claim such a massive pension after creating such a mess. I presume you would have the front to claim your pension in its entirity as it would be in your contract and you seem to be the kind of guy who can never admit you've made a mistake.

Calm down calm down. :rolleyes: You seem on edge Billy. Just as a matter of interest which words do you think I twisted? :huh:

What sort of 'fascism' is that?

How many types of 'fascism' are there?

In 'Fascism: Past, Present, Future', Walter Laqueur noted:

The affinities between the Muslim Brotherhood [to whom our very own Muslim Association of Britain owes its inspiration] and fascism were observed in the 1930s, as was the fact that the extreme Muslim organisations supported the Axis powers in World War II. In a remarkable book published in 1937, a German Catholic writer [Edgar Alexander, Der Mythus Hitler] labelled Nazism a new political Islam and Hitler-Mohammed its prophet. Why this "new German" (neudeutsch) Islam? According to Hitler from Mein Kampf onward, the sword has always been the carrier, prophet and propagator of a new religion: "Hatred was always the main moving force of all revolutionary change, pervasive fanaticism and even hysteria were impelling the masses rather than any scientific perception."

Surprised this needs explaining to you.

It is tolerated and appeased , Matt , for reasons of political expediency and moral cowardice .

Brutality and oppression against women , for example , is widespread in the Islamic community .

Such institutionalised oppression was stamped out a long time ago amongst the wider community .

Believe it or not there are many Muslims who would not disagree with the above comments - but they themselves are in the minority and lack much clout both amongst their own communities and with the apologists and appeasers .

All things considered I don't think the word "fascism" is inappropiate at all .

In brief, the problems with Great Britain are simple.

We have lost the "Great" about our Country.

We have lost the "Respect" that used to be such a value in our lives.

We have handed "power" to politically incorrect fools who always take away the real issues in point and this is then sanctioned by twittering fools who are elected to the bench to oversee facrical rulings of points of law.

We have lost "the love thy neighbour" part of our lives, instead its a society that neither cares nor wants to care.

There is an "inbred idleness" within the youth society. They neither care or are bothered nor will they ever be because the law and HRA supports them.

We have elected fools to run this Country, we have elected idiots who run the local councils. Until this gets addressed then we will not move forwards.

Labour alone have spent all our taxes and more. There is no money. There is only poverty on the horizon, unemployment is rising fast and ther eis nothing it seems that anyone can do to address it. How can anyone justify an increase of council tax in 7 years by 50% and not see anything in return for it ?

Police costs, ambulance costs and LCFB costs are all adding to the council tax system, just where is it going to end?

Taxes are increasing daily, your money is being wasted and filtered away, there is no accountability.

It is time this country regained its pride but for me, I just dont know how or why Labour can contribute any positiveness into our daily lives albeit apart from resigning.

The people need to raise their voice in anger at the next general election. People cannot survive with the way society is currently performing.

It is all negative I am afraid :angry::angry:

We have handed "power" to politically incorrect fools who always take away the real issues in point and this is then sanctioned by twittering fools who are elected to the bench to oversee facrical rulings of points of law.

We have lost "the love thy neighbour" part of our lives, instead its a society that neither cares nor wants to care.

There is an "inbred idleness" within the youth society. They neither care or are bothered nor will they ever be because the law and HRA supports them.

We have elected fools to run this Country, we have elected idiots who run the local councils. Until this gets addressed then we will not move forwards.

Labour alone have spent all our taxes and more. There is no money. There is only poverty on the horizon, unemployment is rising fast and ther eis nothing it seems that anyone can do to address it. How can anyone justify an increase of council tax in 7 years by 50% and not see anything in return for it ?

Police costs, ambulance costs and LCFB costs are all adding to the council tax system, just where is it going to end?

Taxes are increasing daily, your money is being wasted and filtered away, there is no accountability.

It is time this country regained its pride but for me, I just dont know how or why Labour can contribute any positiveness into our daily lives albeit apart from resigning.

The people need to raise their voice in anger at the next general election. People cannot survive with the way society is currently performing.

Now, don't get me wrong. There's a long list of fair, reasoned and valid criticisms you can throw at this current Government. That much is obvious.

But that whole post just reads as an illogical, massively hyperbolic and (unintentionally) amusing extended Daily Mail headline rather than anything remotely substantial. It makes it sound like we're all living in Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

Was the "great" in our country during the final days of Major's reign? Hows about during the poll tax riots and mass unemployment under Thatcher? Going further back, what about when genuine racism and discrimination (as opposed to simply being un PC) used to be far more acceptable and tolerated than it is now? Was the "great" in our country then?

Your points about "respect" and "love thy neighbour" may very well have a point. But surely you can't claim that had the Tories been in charge these last 12 years that things would have been very much different on those grounds.

To completely tar the whole of the youth society with one brush seems very foolish too. There is no "inbred idleness" within today's youth culture in general, the vast majority still want to (and are) going out and doing something with their lives. Maybe that minority who don't is increasing, but it's still hardly a "culture". And whatever the rights or the wrongs of the HRA are, to claim that this is a major a contributing factor as to why people are doing this is also far fetched. They don't even know what the HRA is, and I can guarantee you without the HRA those same people would be doing this anyway.

Under Thatcher our unemployment hit a high of 3.6 million. Our current unemployment stands at just under 2 million. Yes it's rising but to claim that this is exclusive to Labour's reign is a bizzare. "There is only poverty" - for who exactly? I'm not denying that the financial situation of this country has taken a considerable turn for the worse but statements like that are sensationalist nonsense.

Your post implies there was some kind of golden age that we need to return to, but the fact is there isn't one. Things are going through a bad phase now and the Government must shoulder a large proportion of the blame (even though there are undeniably some fairly large factors which were out of their control). But things aren't as bad as your post indicates and things have been worse under other Governments.

"People cannot survive" - as I said criticise this Government all you want, there's enough reasons to do it. But try and maintain at least a semblance of perspective.

You know where Manchester airport is.

Goodbye and good riddance.

TG, once again you dont really read into my post with any so much thought as to place your own spin on the matter, that I may add is my sole opinion.

Are you a spin doctor in disguise ?

Are you a "closet" would be MP ?

As for the post resembling The Mail ? Well, please mate, dont even go there, why would I read The Mail ? The front pages are spouting with dross whilst the sporting pages are just filled by wannabee numpties who never tell a shred of truth in reference to the alleged scoops.

My points clearly need a little emphasising and I reiterate, that having served this Country since I was 16, they are my views.

Some of our laws are fatally flawed and are draconian at best. Some are in need of drastic updating and new legislation and example of which is the Offences against the person act 1861 ! Parliament brought in the CJAPO Act a few years ago and knew then that laws with seriously long sell by dates needed bringing into line and updating BUT they failed. Some of these laws are flawed in that they contradict caselaw of which new legislation is based creating loopholes which need addressing.

There are very few countries, our is an exception - that grant criminals every right and take the rights of a victim AWAY at the same time. How is this fair in todays world ? Labour in particular go on and on about how they intend to address such matters, give powers to the courts, the police and everyone else yet at the same time they authorise the courts to issue more lenient sentences for offences such as burlgary ! Does that make any sense in todays world ? Does any other country worry about prisons being full ? The stock answer is NO THEY BLOODY WELL DONT. They either build new prisons with more cells or they have the criminals in tents outside. Are other countries worried by the HRA or the PC Brigade in response to this ? No they bloody well aint. They get on with it becasue it is the right thing to do. Prisoners should have no rights whatsoever, they should serve their time and work for any privilidges. Our country bows down to the PC Brigade and who betide any person who has the temerity to cross them.

In which other country can an offender cause £1.5million pounds worth of damage and get sent on a 5 week Caribbean cruise ? Answer is good old Blighty because some idiot thought it better that he go to a cruise rather than pay his debt to society in the form of unpaid work becuase it was inappropriate. The message reads well, commit crime and go on holiday, all expenses paid and all courtesy of local Government on the orders of the powers that be ! Now that sits well with the victims of the crimes doesnt it?

There is abosultely no accountability from anyone in Government and that includes at this time Gordon Brown. It is always someone elses fault. It is time for MP's to take FULL responsibility for failures. However, Britian is in the blame and compensation culture and it simply would not do to have someone to blame without paying them gratuities of magnificent amounts of money.

The Court system is horribly in favour of offenders. I am all for innocent until proven guilty, that has to be the way. what I dont agree with is the inordinate waste of money, the legal system is played with by offenders and legal teams and ALL to the detriment of the victims.

When I referred to "inbred idleness", of course I didnt mean every youth in society. Kids know they wont be pushed into work, they wont be forced into low paid jobs because our system grants them JSA and other benefits for which they neither have to work for or earn. Its on a plate for them. So why oh why should the poor things have to get out of bed and work when they can earn £100 per week for doing naff all.

The labour spendthrift machine is well and truly oiled and I ask ANYONE out there to provide evidence that it is not. They are spending hand over foot, they are taking, taking and taking and giving nothing in return. Printing extra money isnt going to solve the issues at hand. On one hand they promote smoke free zones and the anti smoking campaigns, the next they then realise "oh ######, where is the revenue from tobacco sales going to come from now we have 30% less smokers ?". The same can be said of the brewery trade, one hand says we must curb alcohol intake whereas the other says where is the revenue from alcohol sales going to come from now ? it is ditto from petrol where taxation is at its highest.

I am not saying they are worse than the Tories however, under Labour now we have certainly hit the hilt with spending and taxation, it certainly cannot get any worse or can it ? Just wait until your lastest council tax bill hits the letter box next week.

Unemployment is under 2 million for the time being, JUST. I would think by the end of the month it will be over that mark and will continue to rise.

The way this current taxation system is going people are only going to get poorer, hence poverty on the horizon. There does not appear to be a ready made solution to the problem because its throwing money at bad plans that is failing us all.

As for the airport ? Well Jimbo, I actually am very proud to be English or indeed British. I dont pander to the PC brigade, I laugh at them. MP's only serve to make me sick because they do not perform a worthwhile task in society. The lazy and bone idle society make me sick when I compare them tot he genuine man on the street who loses his job and who wants to work. That is yet another example of just how things are so wrong in this country.

They are I remind you, my simplistic views. I have many more but I could type for hours.

Anyhow, only 5 yrs until retirement, that'll do for me

There are very few countries, our is an exception - that grant criminals every right and take the rights of a victim AWAY at the same time.

This really is nonsense. You need to at least provide some examples of this ludicrous argument, otherwise you might as well claim black is white.

Some of our laws are fatally flawed and are draconian at best. Some are in need of drastic updating and new legislation and example of which is the Offences against the person act 1861 ! Parliament brought in the CJAPO Act a few years ago and knew then that laws with seriously long sell by dates needed bringing into line and updating BUT they failed. Some of these laws are flawed in that they contradict caselaw of which new legislation is based creating loopholes which need addressing.

Extremely good point.

There are very few countries, our is an exception - that grant criminals every right and take the rights of a victim AWAY at the same time. How is this fair in todays world ? Labour in particular go on and on about how they intend to address such matters, give powers to the courts, the police and everyone else yet at the same time they authorise the courts to issue more lenient sentences for offences such as burlgary ! Does that make any sense in todays world ? Does any other country worry about prisons being full ? The stock answer is NO THEY BLOODY WELL DONT. They either build new prisons with more cells or they have the criminals in tents outside. Are other countries worried by the HRA or the PC Brigade in response to this ? No they bloody well aint. They get on with it becasue it is the right thing to do. Prisoners should have no rights whatsoever, they should serve their time and work for any privilidges. Our country bows down to the PC Brigade and who betide any person who has the temerity to cross them.

Obviously prisoners have rights. There is no denying that. Otherwise they would be routinely executed for shop lifting a la the 16th century! The US does have a policy of using whatever they can lay their hand on as a prison, some are camps in the middle of the desert. But there seems to be little improvement in terms of reducing the crime rate. A solution is not currently apparent. Every country in the world has problems with crime, many far more severely in Britian.

In which other country can an offender cause £1.5million pounds worth of damage and get sent on a 5 week Caribbean cruise ? Answer is good old Blighty because some idiot thought it better that he go to a cruise rather than pay his debt to society in the form of unpaid work becuase it was inappropriate. The message reads well, commit crime and go on holiday, all expenses paid and all courtesy of local Government on the orders of the powers that be ! Now that sits well with the victims of the crimes doesnt it?

Whats that all about then? WHo was it?

There is abosultely no accountability from anyone in Government and that includes at this time Gordon Brown. It is always someone elses fault. It is time for MP's to take FULL responsibility for failures. However, Britian is in the blame and compensation culture and it simply would not do to have someone to blame without paying them gratuities of magnificent amounts of money.

The government are far more accountable than you or anyone else are. The law is applied to them, the media scruitinses their every move and they have to be voted in every five years max. I am not sure how that can be seen as unaccountable? Perhaps you mean they are not accountable to you, but that is not suprising since you only form one forty millionth of the electorate?

The Court system is horribly in favour of offenders. I am all for innocent until proven guilty, that has to be the way. what I dont agree with is the inordinate waste of money, the legal system is played with by offenders and legal teams and ALL to the detriment of the victims.

Fair point. But it is hard to give a high standard court system which is fair without allowing people to manipulate it. Many of the problems we have in the moder n world are of people taking advantage of institutions set up with the best of intentions.

When I referred to "inbred idleness", of course I didnt mean every youth in society. Kids know they wont be pushed into work, they wont be forced into low paid jobs because our system grants them JSA and other benefits for which they neither have to work for or earn. Its on a plate for them. So why oh why should the poor things have to get out of bed and work when they can earn £100 per week for doing naff all.

Fair point.

I also agree we spent too much money in the good times thinking they would go on forever.

However a more general point- -I do find in extraordinarily sad that for some reason people seem to thing they get a rubbish lot out of society. It is bordering on the insane. The quality of services and security offered by the social and political framework we have built up over hudereds of years is exceptional. The right to vote, the NHS, the armed forces, the notion of retirement itself, free education, the university system, relative social eqaulity (comapred to seventy years ago say), the road and uility infrastructure of the country, the judicial system, individual freedom, the police force, the exceptional (and i mean exceptional) wealth of the last ten years. You could go on forever.

Obviously there is a lot wrong with things, I do not deny it, and many of your points are accurate in my eyes, particularly about the judicial system. I myself find it hard to accept that we are beginning to lose our grip on social equality after 200 hundered years of trying to achieve it! But the state of the nation, or indeed the western world, is hardly rubbish. It is, viewed in any context, quite incredible. I wish people could keep that perspective on criticism. I would say part of the reason Britian is "Great" anymore is becuase people are willing to give it a kicking despite it giving them everything.

Britain has always been a nation of moaners. Unfortunately we seem to be turning into a nation of hysterics.

Say you were to get on a plane and go to the land of perfection where people are treated like real men and so on. Where would you go? I'll even let you use a time machine to go anywhere or any place in history. When and where would be preferable to your current situation right now?

I used Liverpool airport

B)

Heathrow x2, Stanstead x1 and Manchester X1 for me

Airports in general are pretty horrible places but it's gratifying to know they have some uses.

I don't think many people would return to Blackburn to live, once they have tasted life in a more prosperous society.

Britain is one of the richest countries in the world so to live in the most "prosperous" society you would have to move to the US, and there I think you would be shocked at the difference between rich and poor. The US is not a good place to be if you don't have money.

I have lived and worked all over Britain before returning to Lancashire. There's no place like home.

Archived