BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bad News Britain

There's no place like home.

Thanks Dorothy

I think people bagging the British way of life and the luxuries you have is ridiculous. Whilst I would prefer my country, if I had to choose to go somewhere else which could afford me the same opportunity and safety nets the UK would certainly be high on my list.

A quick trip to Chelsea hospital to check a heart issue when I was travelling was enough to give me confidence that the British system would stack up to any in the world.

No one country has the perfect society but the UK is no where near the worst.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Dorothy

I think people bagging the British way of life and the luxuries you have is ridiculous. Whilst I would prefer my country, if I had to choose to go somewhere else which could afford me the same opportunity and safety nets the UK would certainly be high on my list.

A quick trip to Chelsea hospital to check a heart issue when I was travelling was enough to give me confidence that the British system would stack up to any in the world.

No one country has the perfect society but the UK is no where near the worst.

Agreed. We have it very good here. Sure there's many faults in the system but I wouldn't want to move to the States for love nor money.

Australia seemed like a cool place though when I was there last year, I'm looking to work there for a year or two in two years time maybe...Melbourne seemed like a nicer place to live than Sydney. I'd always move back to England mind.

I never mentioned a more prosperous society in another country, there are some nice places in England if you can afford it, also great places in Europe, I would personally never think of living in the USA or Australia, But the town of Blackburn is not a very desirable place to live.

I never mentioned a more prosperous society in another country, there are some nice places in England if you can afford it, also great places in Europe, I would personally never think of living in the USA or Australia, But the town of Blackburn is not a very desirable place to live.

Agreed. But if you live out in the suburbs or the countryside surrounding Blackburn it's alright. Personally I don't see myself wanting to go back there as I'd like to be within easy access of a little more culture than Blackburn has to offer, but I know plenty of people who really enjoy it.

There are some beautiful areas around Blackburn, the Ribble Valley. Tockholes, Mellor, and a lot more but the town is a run down mess and with more Mosques in the town than anywhere else in the country and possibly Europe it is not a very desirable place to visit never mind live,

Personally I don't see myself wanting to go back there as I'd like to be within easy access of a little more culture than Blackburn has to offer, but I know plenty of people who really enjoy it.

Give my regards to the Patel family ...... :unsure:

ITS A DISGRASE IN LUTON (I THINK)THAT THEM SCUM CAN STAND AND SLAG OUR BRAVE LADS FROM THE ANGLICANS AND SHOUT ABUSE AND HATE AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU SCUMMY TURDS F OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAD IM FUMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A DISGRASE IN LUTON (I THINK) THAT THEM SCUM CAN STAND AND SLAG OUR BRAVE LADS FROM THE ANGLICANS AND SHOUT ABUSE AND HATE AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickening Abbey.....

15238774.jpg

The protesters in Luton were waving placards with slogans calling the soldiers "baby killers".

Some of the other placards said: "Anglian Soldiers: Go To Hell" and "Anglian soldiers: cowards, killers, extremists."

Well I think we know who the extremists are. A leaked Ministry of Defence report said last year that Luton, London and Birmingham had significant networks of Islamic extremists.

The mother of David Hicks, who was killed in Afghanistan when his patrol base was attacked by the Taliban, has described the protests in Luton as "extremely distressing".

Mrs Hicks said: "I have just watched it on the news and I felt very saddened and extremely upset when I saw this. I think every mother or father who has lost somebody in Afghanistan or Iraq would feel very difficult about seeing this. It is extremely upsetting to the memory of David."

Link: Two people arrested after protesters target British soldiers

The frightening thing is that it is not talked about on the TV like the Irish situation is!

We are becoming accustomed to this sort of thing ... brainwashed even. But just why and how? Who decides on such unequal and agenda'd policies?:blink:

btw it's obviously nothing to do with me. ^_^

1) Gillibrand, it was shown on the BBC news yesterday, but considering its 10 religious nutters trying to get themselves in the press, its better to just ignore them. I note Smithy hasnt mentioned the counter protest that occured when the locals found out what was going on?

1a) They're the Anglican regiment, that abuse is nothing compared to what the rest of the Army gives them

2) This is a very interesting article on why things seem worse than it actually is, its the press and then the politicians and Smithy getting all hysterical

Coach Crash Reporting

1) Gillibrand, it was shown on the BBC news yesterday, but considering its 10 religious nutters trying to get themselves in the press, its better to just ignore them. I note Smithy hasnt mentioned the counter protest that occured when the locals found out what was going on?

1a) They're the Anglican regiment, that abuse is nothing compared to what the rest of the Army gives them

The Anglican regiment eh ? Would that be led by Rowan Williams ....? :rolleyes:

I think the reason why people are so pi££ed off by this is that we know that these 10 religious nutters (the Muslims that is not the Anglicans ...) are representative of countless thousands more of the scum who would wish to send our soldiers to hell in a very physical sense . And that they seem to be able to roam our streets spouting their hate filled fascist beliefs with apparent impunity .

In fact I'd argue that these Muslim scumbags are more representative of their community than the Real/Community IRA are of the wider republican community in N .Ireland . Maybe the appeasers and apologists have forgotten the events in London ....and Madrid , USA , Bali , etc etc .....

It sems strange , Flopsy , that you decry AESF for not mentioning the counter protest that spontaneously occured at the march . Are you somehow suggesting that the two are as bad as each other ?

No doubt soon you and the other gutless berks who seem happy to see such thugs on the streets would be content to let the Real IRA mount a protest outside an English army barracks . What's the difference to that and what the Muslim scum did the other day ? Both groups revel and glorify in the deaths of British soldiers after all .

HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH AN OUTRAGEOSU THING @?!?@!!!@??

PROBALBY COZ HEZ AS THICK AS PIGGSHITT AND VERY LIBRAL TO BOOT

JOYN THE CLUB PUAL

UP HEZBOLLAH ...THEY ONLY HAVIN FUN :rolleyes:

In fact I'd argue that these Muslim scumbags are more representative of their community than the Real/Community IRA are of the wider republican community in N .Ireland . Maybe the appeasers and apologists have forgotten the events in London ....and Madrid , USA , Bali , etc etc .....

I'm not sure of the exact figures, but proportionally I don't think the Islamic community (population of around a billion) have mounted many more terrorist incidents than the Northern Ireland republican community (population of a few million). If anything you could probably argue it might be less...either way it's certainly not significantly more.

10 religious nutters

countless thousands more of the scum

hate filled fascist beliefs

Muslim scumbags

Muslim scum

PROBALBY COZ HEZ AS THICK AS PIGGSHITT AND VERY LIBRAL TO BOOT

JOYN THE CLUB PUAL

I think you make it very clear who the pigshit ignorant person is in this case. How do you expect to be taken seriously when you use such language to describe an entire race of people and millions who live in this country? You and your like are at least equally, if not more so, responsible for the cultural and racial tensions that exist in Britain. At every turn your language defines you and your agenda.

Hey Paul, Flopsy et al have a point Phil. The situation calls for peaceful democratic protest. Anything else should rightly be frowned upon. So how about you organising a peaceful protest march between the Town Hall and Bastwell next Eid celebration where an alternative protest can co-incide with the celebrations. A few hundred banners with messages and slogans declaring 'Death to all Taliban butchers' and 'Islam is Evil' or 'Hamas and Hezbollah kill the children of Gaza and Lebanon' should get the point across peacefully a treat.

Get on with it eh?

Archived