BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] An Evening With David Speedie 16/9/08 The Hordens

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had Duncan McKenzie and Tony Gale offered to me but I'm aiming higher !

Tony Gale slags us off every time they wheel him onto Sky Sports News - don't think that would be a seller (unless it's to throw rotten veg at him).

Tony Gale slags us off every time they wheel him onto Sky Sports News - don't think that would be a seller (unless it's to throw rotten veg at him).

Plus you cant really class a guy who played less than 20 (?) games for us a legend !

I've had Duncan McKenzie and Tony Gale offered to me but I'm aiming higher !

I've seen Duncan McKensie do a sportsmans evening. He was brilliant. I'd pay to see him again.

I've seen Duncan McKensie do a sportsmans evening. He was brilliant. I'd pay to see him again.

I would happily settle for an evening with Duncan McKenzie go on bring it on thats 2 tickets sold 3 if I bring hubby along. ^_^

How about John Bailey, Eamonn Rogers, Ken Beamish, Billy Wilson and indeed anyone from the 70's team I first started to watch and yes Garner is in there too. When will there be another night like the Speedo one Brownie. A seriously good evening. Hubby and I were lucky enough to spend the break with Speedo and what a top bloke he is. I would suggest one of these evenings every month. come on Brownie what about it! Almost due for the next one on my reckoning! ;)

Billy Wilson died some years ago I'm afraid.

How about John Bailey, Eamonn Rogers, Ken Beamish, Billy Wilson and indeed anyone from the 70's team I first started to watch and yes Garner is in there too. When will there be another night like the Speedo one Brownie. A seriously good evening. Hubby and I were lucky enough to spend the break with Speedo and what a top bloke he is. I would suggest one of these evenings every month. come on Brownie what about it! Almost due for the next one on my reckoning! ;)

Billy Wilson died some years ago I'm afraid

Or did he? Not so sure now!

According to THIS, he was still alive this year!

Read the post at 12 42:

1242: "Just flown in from Spain where I have been on hols with my dad (Billy Wilson, ex-Pompey left-back). On my way to the stadium, play up Pompey!"

Scott on Gatwick Express, via text on 81111

Do we reckon Kevin Gallacher would worth doing ?

Would be somewhat different from Speedie I guess, but I'd show up and listen ... maybe you could get Joe Kinnear as a support act to give the night some balance ...

Archived