BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] All Parts Of The Ground

Well seeing as we have a leaving early topic I thought it would be only fair and balanced if we also had an arriving late topic.

Nothing worse than having your view interrupted by latecomers who stayed on for that one more pint or just couldn't plan their journey to arrive before kick off.

The guy who sits next to me is always late and he only lives in Mill Hill!!!

Most of them are spending money at the club though. Putting a bet on through Roversbet or buying a pint or a pie in the concourse. The more money the club makes, the better.

Hughsey,

I doubt it. Rovers will have sold the right to the catering company & the betting company to sell their wares for a fixed sum some time ago.

The late-comers buying pies & pints & placing bets will not be contributing to the coffers

Well seeing as we have a leaving early topic I thought it would be only fair and balanced if we also had an arriving late topic.

Nothing worse than having your view interrupted by latecomers who stayed on for that one more pint or just couldn't plan their journey to arrive before kick off.

The guy who sits next to me is always late and he only lives in Mill Hill!!!

Why not alert the stewards to these interrupting latecomers and have them ejected before they get to their seats.

Or,realise that your actually at a football grond not the Covent garden ballet.

Or even better go and support Huddersfield.

YOU MISERABLE MOANING MINNIE.

Why not alert the stewards to these interrupting latecomers and have them ejected before they get to their seats.

What we find is that the huge guy who is always 2 mins late arriving is also the guy who has to leave when time added on is announced just before half time, comes back late from that and then leaves 5 mins before full time, thus blocking our view of the match 4 times at least per game. i suppose it's partly my fault as I do like sitting on the aisle seat but why can't he hold out 2 mins and arrive 2 mins sooner just sometimes at least.

Nothing like a bit of lighthearted banter on the list to touch a nerve or two!!!

What we find is that the huge guy who is always 2 mins late arriving is also the guy who has to leave when time added on is announced just before half time, comes back late from that and then leaves 5 mins before full time, thus blocking our view of the match 4 times at least per game. i suppose it's partly my fault as I do like sitting on the aisle seat but why can't he hold out 2 mins and arrive 2 mins sooner just sometimes at least.

How long does it take this "huge guy" to pass each time, 2 seconds ?

So thats 8 seconds of the game interupted. Un bloody acceptable.

Why not spit in his ear each time he passes.Or take off your blue and white with bells on court jester hat and plonk it on his head each time he interupts.

Huge guys,they should all be banned.

Why not spit in his ear each time he passes.Or take off your blue and white with bells on court jester hat and plonk it on his head each time he interupts.

actually because he is so huge and others don't move to let him through it can be up to about 8 mins of a match I've paid for. No probs on odd occasions but 4 times every home game is a bit much.

actually because he is so huge and others don't move to let him through it can be up to about 8 mins of a match I've paid for. No probs on odd occasions but 4 times every home game is a bit much.

This is a bit much Gumboots ?

So if the others don't move then he can't pass, thus not disrupting you as you claim.

Are you telling porkies here ?

Instaed of just being a whinging cow what do you think should be done to the "huge one"lets have it Gumboots.

Hughsey,

I doubt it. Rovers will have sold the right to the catering company & the betting company to sell their wares for a fixed sum some time ago.

The late-comers buying pies & pints & placing bets will not be contributing to the coffers

Well, the more we sell the more we can ask for when a contract needs to be renewed.

This is a bit much Gumboots ?

So if the others don't move then he can't pass, thus not disrupting you as you claim.

Are you telling porkies here ?

Instaed of just being a whinging cow what do you think should be done to the "huge one"lets have it Gumboots.

I don't know why you think I'm telling lies or that it doesn't disrupt me. However, I don't whinge at him. I'm very polite and patient. This was a thread to have a quick moan and get over it. I've had my moan. I don't want to take any further action, but if it's someone on here, just move a bit quicker if you can, and try staying for the last few mins of the game. we do sometimes score then.

I don't know why you think I'm telling lies or that it doesn't disrupt me. However, I don't whinge at him. I'm very polite and patient. This was a thread to have a quick moan and get over it. I've had my moan. I don't want to take any further action, but if it's someone on here, just move a bit quicker if you can, and try staying for the last few mins of the game. we do sometimes score then.

Why don't you just tap him on his shoulder ....or kneecaps ...next time he passes and tell him exactly how you feel ? :o

And it only takes a second to score a goal Thats a possible 8 goals missed:D

Archived