BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Boo Boy Thing....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, because we play Man Utd every week.

JESUS H CHRIST !!!!!!

SO WHAT IF ITS MAN U.....THEY ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION AS US AND WE SHOULD TRY AND BEAT FOR CHRISTS SAKE .WHAT WOULD YOU DO BUCKY NOT PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE WE ARE ###### SCARED OF THEM AND THE SAME WITH ARSENAL,CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL .IN THREE OR FOUR YEARS WHEN CITY HAVE SPENT WOULD YOU SAY THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR US ,BEST NOT TRY AND WIN THIS THEY ARE TOO GOOD.

Gumboots, Gumboots, IF he was only thinking about damage limitation [which he wasn't], then he was wrong. Think about what you're doing and saying lass.

I don't think the words damage limitation were mine. I didn't say that at all. I merely said that he made the substitution he thought was correct. Perhaps he thought that Andrews's strength might make a difference in midfield and might have seen us get a goal back. Perhaps he thought that putting villanueva on might have an even more negative impact than you feel the introduction of andrews had. I'm not the manager. You're not the manager. We can't know what he thought or why he made the subs he did. Presumably since i don't think he's taken leave of his senses, they made sense to him. Presumably he knew what he wanted the substitutions to achieve. As I said the words damage limitation were not mine. However, I'd still rather we lost 0-2 than 0-4 whilst agreeing that i'd rather not lose at all. Sometimes you do have to make the best of a bad job.

JESUS H CHRIST !!!!!!

SO WHAT IF ITS MAN U.....THEY ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION AS US AND WE SHOULD TRY AND BEAT FOR CHRISTS SAKE .WHAT WOULD YOU DO BUCKY NOT PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE WE ARE ###### SCARED OF THEM AND THE SAME WITH ARSENAL,CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL .IN THREE OR FOUR YEARS WHEN CITY HAVE SPENT WOULD YOU SAY THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR US ,BEST NOT TRY AND WIN THIS THEY ARE TOO GOOD.

I doubt anybody would say anything like this. We lost to Man U because they were better than us. End of.

End of? so we dont turn up for these games because teams are better than us do we? do tell whats the point of going and payig hard earned cash because we cant win.

would you not chat a fit bird up because you think shes out of your league or would you just go for a skanky minger?

End of? so we dont turn up for these games because teams are better than us do we? do tell whats the point of going and payig hard earned cash because we cant win.

would you not chat a fit bird up because you think shes out of your league or would you just go for a skanky minger?

I think you've truly lost it this time. I don't even think you read what I actually wrote so here it is.

We lost to Man U because they were better than us.

I think the evidence for that statement is the scoreline. We'll play Man U later this season and I hope we will win. I think we can win. We might need to be at our best on the day and we might need a little luck but it can be done. The performance, as I have said a number of times now, by Rovers wasn't good enough but you are making this entire thing into some elaborate argument when the truth is we lost because they were better than we were. End of.

Oh yeah, I'm married so chatting up fit birds isn't on my radar. I have one.

Your right.

I liked it more when we lost 4-0 and 6-2 to Arsenal, 4-1 to Coventry, 5-3 to Wigan etc etc.

I prefer it when we really go for it but concede loads of goals.

Those matches were there for the taking and we WENT for it.

I see you conveniently forget things like the 4-3 win against Man Utd.

At least by trying to win the game we give ourselves a chance of getting something. Sometimes we might concede more than we would playing defensively, but playing for a small defeat from the off is entirely the wrong attitude.

We were playing well against Man Utd when we won 4-3.

Bentley was making his full debut and scored a hat trick (which shows how much of a freak result it was) and Man Utd had an OFF DAY.

We weren't a goal down at any point in the match. So there is not really a comparison?

From the off? My recollection of the match is that we certainly were in the game until Roque went off, where our heads went down. But that is understandable isn't it?

Also, how many times in the last 10 years have we come from behind to win (or draw) against the top teams? Not many off the top of my head

so if we go a goal down you think f it were beat.?

do you ever stand up abd try and get behind a losing team or were you like the majority on saturday who only sing when were winning?

did you stand up in the blackburn end on saturday and try and get the fans up for it or did you sit on your arse?

We were playing well against Man Utd when we won 4-3.

Bentley was making his full debut and scored a hat trick (which shows how much of a freak result it was) and Man Utd had an OFF DAY.

We weren't a goal down at any point in the match. So there is not really a comparison?

From the off? My recollection of the match is that we certainly were in the game until Roque went off, where our heads went down. But that is understandable isn't it?

Also, how many times in the last 10 years have we come from behind to win (or draw) against the top teams? Not many off the top of my head

So no use trying then? They've scored a goal so let's all go home.

I call it how I see it; cheer and clap when we do or attempt something good, hiss, boo and swear at whoever cocks it up!

Easy really!

No matter how bad or good it gets, just got to keep going.

Andrews does not deserve abuse-he's only just got here, and as far as I can make out he's not been Steven Hawking on the pitch. It's snobbery towards the lower leagues. Those who do turn up to boo him should just f__k off and support Man Utd, and get your glory fix over there.

I'm not really sure we can afford to turn away support, even though we might not like what they are doing-and that applies to all sorts of things that go on. Once people stop the habit of attending matches they can very quickly find other things to do.

:rover: only ever booed one rovers player ASHLEY WARD,we were playing charlton at home and had a young lad up front,this lad was trying like mad but getting nowhere fast,WARD started bollocking him and i and half the darwen end started booing him,infact the charlton fans started to cheer WARD.he was the biggest waste off space ever to be in a rovers team,cost a fortune and did nowt :unsure::brfc:

I don't think I've been more frustrated at a football match than at Upton Park this season. My blood was boiling and I swore a lot, but I never booed. I never have and it would take something pretty exceptional for me to do so. I think it's pretty childish and just goes to show how fickle some fans can be.

Charlton away a couple of seasons back for Curbishley's last game in charge, the club arranged for a mass round of applause to thank him for his time at the club. It was really disapointing that the travelling Rovers fans booed throughout. I think that a man of Curbishley's loyalty, professionalism and integrity deserved the respect of the Rovers fans. The guy remained at the club for a long, long time and, in football these days, that committment is worthy of applause. I never quite understood why he was booed.

Archived