BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Away

Hughesy

Tickets have now been on sale to Season ticket holders since the 8th and went on Open sale yesterday. £31 for Adults, £19 for Seniors & Kids

Anyone going? How do you get their by Train, is it easy?

Im thinking of going, just booked the thurdsay & friday off work so may aswell. Hopefully Big Brad wont be on top form against it!

Might go to this one, I'm working in Solihull at the moment so will be nice and local.

Where about's in Solihull are you working? The South (the nice part) or the delightful Chelmsely wood in the North?

I will be going to this game - not only is it very close it is also half term! Woooooo :)

Where about's in Solihull are you working? The South (the nice part) or the delightful Chelmsely wood in the North?

I will be going to this game - not only is it very close it is also half term! Woooooo :)

It's just off the A34 near Shirley, Highlands Industrial Estate.

As it happens I now have a meeting in Huntingdon next Weds so will be further away from the game than if I was at home! Gay.

Looking forward to the visit, enjoyed it last year, TV. Not too sure about that new goalie of yours, though. Dont expect a big Rovers crowd, midweek etc.

You mean OAP Brad? He has had a bit of a up and down start with us but always thought he was brilliant for you guys so hopefully he will find form soon.

Not expecting many to be honest midweek and all and you never seem to bring that many down to VP.

Should be a good game hope RSC forgets to get on the bus afterwards. :D I don't think we will make a move for him in Jan but I'm a big fan of his regardless.

[quote name='TrentVilla' date='Oct 25 2008, 00:25 ' post='685592'

Not expecting many to be honest midweek and all and you never seem to bring that many down to VP.

Mid 90's you couldn't get a ticket away at Villa, last season was the same at reduced rates, but we don't travel in large numbers these days you're right.

Archived