BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Www.thefootballshirt.com

I haven't used the site, but having had a quick look the delivery is 2-4 weeks. That seems to me that they're coming from the Far East. In all likelihood they will be fake, but I've had a few from ebay previously, and they're pretty good fakes :)

Im thinking of getting a Boca juniors shirt with Riquleme 10 and a Barcelona top with Gudjohnsen 7 on it. Works out at about 14.99 for shirt name and number. Reckon thats a good price for a good fake? I only wear footy shirts to play football in so if there good quality then I dont mind if there fakes or not.

When people think of fakes, they usually think of the type of shirts you can buy off Del boy and Rodney where everything is printed. In Thailand/Hong Kong etc they probably make the shirt exactly how the big brand manufacturers make them but just don't work for the actual company. Everything will be stitched exactly the same way and will look 99.9% accurate. Personally I think it's a superb deal.

Kept us up to date when they come Ben, if they're good standard I'm going to have a spend up.

When they arrive Ill take some photos and post them and let you know the quality of the stitching etc. Should be here in about a month.

Also if any members on here have young kids, the kids jersys come with a shirt name, number and shorts for just 6.99 plus postage. Thats a fab deal, especially when kids are unlikely to notice or care if there copies or not. Just go on kids shirts on the left menu and take a look.

Just a football shirts question for people in general - I'm looking for an obscure shirt (Heracles kit, Darl Douglas name on the back). Does anybody know where I could procure this? I've tried e-mailing them but the address on the official site doesn't seem to work for me. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Just a football shirts question for people in general - I'm looking for an obscure shirt (Heracles kit, Darl Douglas name on the back). Does anybody know where I could procure this? I've tried e-mailing them but the address on the official site doesn't seem to work for me. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Have you tried translating and buying off the official website?

http://www.heracles.nl/home

You could have a look on ebay or somewhere for just the shirt then go to a local shirt printing firm (theres usually loads) and get whatever you want printed on the back.

When they arrive Ill take some photos and post them and let you know the quality of the stitching etc. Should be here in about a month.

Also if any members on here have young kids, the kids jersys come with a shirt name, number and shorts for just 6.99 plus postage. Thats a fab deal, especially when kids are unlikely to notice or care if there copies or not. Just go on kids shirts on the left menu and take a look.

I couldn't be bothered waiting, so I've just ordered Argentina home + Messi 19, Barcelona home + Xavi 6, Boca Juniors home + Riquelme 10, Spain home + Torres 9 AC Milan home + Kaka 22, Juventus home + Del Piero 10 and Inter home + Ibrahimovic 8.

£92 for 7 shirts is a bargain, if it turns out that they are decent enough fakes.

Did you have to pay by PayPal btw?

Hahaha thats a fair order Tugay!

Yes we had to pay via pay pal. When we first logged into paypal from the site it was all in thai writing and was unreadable which put us off abit, however when we logged in as my paypal rather than my dads it was all in English. Weird. This happen to you?

Hahaha thats a fair order Tugay!

Yes we had to pay via pay pal. When we first logged into paypal from the site it was all in thai writing and was unreadable which put us off abit, however when we logged in as my paypal rather than my dads it was all in English. Weird. This happen to you?

To be honest mate no, it was all in English as soon as I clicked on it. I did think it was a bit weird that they didn't take cards but still.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived