BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Office Ladies

In view of the new prices I decided to change my season ticket from the Riverside to the Jack Walker Stand so I went down to the ticket office to see what was availible.

The ladies there could not have been more helpful. Not only did they show loads of patience in finding me a suitable seat but two of them actually took the time and trouble to take me into the ground and let me sit in my chosen seat to check that it was OK. Brilliant!

Thank you girls you deserve a big pat on the back, that was really great. :wub:

Virtually every year I play the 'where am I going to sit' game so that I can have a wander around the ground. On a day like today Ewood is a beautiful sight! It feels bizarre that it's so quiet, but it's still very comfortable and peaceful. There's a real homely feel to the place!

I phoned for tickets for Bolton away last season and they didn't turn up. I fully expected to be told that it was hard luck and I wouldn't be able to get replacements but the woman I spoke to was really helpful and arranged for duplicates to be printed off and left at a certain window in the ticket office at Bolton. I wasn't that confident but on the day, there they were as she had said. I was well impressed.

My mate tried to hit on one of the lasses in the ticket office as we got our season tickets. what was so funny was that she let him INTO the ticket office, before yelling at him very loudly (but very articulately with no swearing). I'll love them just for that lol.

Archived