BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Losing Belly Fat

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other half has just invested in a wii fit.

She wants to tone up & lose weight.

It`ll be interesting to see if it works.

• 2 months later...

Well done Phil, good stuff!

I'm beginning to get frustrated. I've done four or five months of extensive core strengthening now and can see my abs developing very well. I've lost a fair bit of weight, especially off my arse and legs (I've dropped into some jeans that were extremely tight a month or so ago), but I just cannot seem to shift that last 5lbs or so off my stomach.

Haha. It's a great feeling, losing weight. Be prepared to hit a few plateaus along the way though. The more weight you have to shift, the faster it takes to come off and you need to make a few changes to your lifestyle along the way.

Drinking green tea has been a bit of a revelation for me. Not only is it extremely good for you, but it boosts your metabolism as well.

Cycling has enabled me to lose over a stone and half in perhaps two months or so... I commute nearly everyday from Samlesbury to Lytham St Annes, obviously you don't need to that kind of distance but it is a very refreshing form of exercise and the countryside around Lancashire is A1 for it.

Important to vary what you're doing every so often. Your body gets used to what you've got it doing and it's not as effective.

I recently stopped going to the gym as much and started eating more pizza. I don't think that's what they mean...

;)

Archived