BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantastic Federer

Unbelievable athlete, and the all round perfect role model. Even gracious in defeat, and after the defeat to Nadal in Australia at the start of the year everyone wrote him off and suggested he should move over for the new generation. To end the year on the verge of holding three of the Grand Slams shows everyone that whilst form is temporary, class is permanent, and Nadal has a LONG way to go before he can be uttered in the same breath as Federer.

If only Serena could follow her sister's example. I really like Venus - she seems a genuinely lovely person. Serena, on the other hand, strikes me as a spoiled brat who thinks too highly of herself.

Federer is, without a doubt, the best tennis player that has ever lived and a great role model to boot.

If only Serena could follow her sister's example. I really like Venus - she seems a genuinely lovely person. Serena, on the other hand, strikes me as a spoiled brat who thinks too highly of herself.

Federer is, without a doubt, the best tennis player that has ever lived and a great role model to boot.

I dislike both Williams sisters. Venus comes across like a right oddball and Serena, is as you say, a spoiled, petulant insincere brat.

Incredible match..

As a huge Federer fan I really wanted him to win, but by the end Del Potro had won over everyone I think, and thoroughly deserved his victory.

Federer as always was the model loser, which was even more amicable when you take in to consideration how wound up he clearly was during the match.

Del Potro was absolutely monstering the ball. Very hard to believe that he is still only 20 - the platform is there for him to kick on and really become an elite player.

Big parallels between his run this year and Andy Murray's last year. The big difference being that he wasn't afraid to use his weapons and didn't freeze in the final.

Archived