BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Need New Owners

We need new owners at Blackburn Rovers. we are just happy in staying in the league. the team is not good enough. need owners who can give Big Sam money to make the side better. I never know why we did not sell to Dan Williams. we would still be a top 10 side. still have Hughes has manager :angry2:

We need new owners at Blackburn Rovers. we are just happy in staying in the league. the team is not good enough. need owners who can give Big Sam money to make the side better. I never know why we did not sell to Dan Williams. we would still be a top 10 side. still have Hughes has manager :angry2:

Thanks. For. That.

But being serious there's at least one other thread on this page you could have put this. But looking at recent buy-outs of Premiership sides I think it is good we didn't sell to Williams as there was obviously a reason we didn't. Imagine if we had done and it turned into a Portsmouth or West Ham type affair.

Good grief! :wstu: I wouldn't be at all suprised to find that nowadays Dan Williams would no longer have the wherewithall to buy Accy bloody Stanley!

Look at the new(ish) owners at City, they don't give a toss about the supporters, only interested in pleasing themselves, they'll sh*t on the fans however they please, we don't need to sell our arse to a Russian, an American or an Arab :)

New owners to make us top 10?? Im sorry to disappoint you but Sam will get us there if given enough time by our drama queen fans!!

you really are insane.

Look at the new(ish) owners at City, they don't give a toss about the supporters, only interested in pleasing themselves, they'll sh*t on the fans however they please, we don't need to sell our arse to a Russian, an American or an Arab :)

and uncover agent sam cares about one team and it doesnt spell brfc it reads only bwfc.

Another mature response. I'm not a huge Pro Allardyce campaigner, but he's doing a decent job, and if someone like yourself is moronic enough to try and force him out, then I'd much rather people like yourself be out the club than him.

Just as cringeworthy as the Newcastle fans were.

New owners to make us top 10?? Im sorry to disappoint you but Sam will get us there if given enough time by our drama queen fans!!

you really are insane.

and uncover agent sam cares about one team and it doesnt spell brfc it reads only bwfc.

Ahhhh I expected a response like that from you......please tell me why you disagree?

As for Bolton - didnt we beat them 2-0?

Another mature response. I'm not a huge Pro Allardyce campaigner, but he's doing a decent job, and if someone like yourself is moronic enough to try and force him out, then I'd much rather people like yourself be out the club than him.

Just as cringeworthy as the Newcastle fans were.

Spot on shilito - you talk your fair share of crap but not bad there... :lol:;)

Archived