BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko

Kelbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. There has indeed been a decline, which is terribly sad. However, Blackburn is not alone in this respect. Throughout Britain there are sadly lots of others towns and cities which seem to be overridden by chavs and teenage single mothers effing and blinding as they wheel their kids around in pushchairs.

There are many factors involved, but essentially the liberal society of recent decades has been a failure - the benefits culture, the lack of social responsibility, the lack of proper loving parental discipline, the drugs culture and the failure of Britain's soft criminal justice system.

There's an increasingly unpleasant selfishness and a "Me, Me, Me" attitude with a lack of consideration and respect for the rest of society. They will trample over whoever they like to get what they want. The attitude is to go out, get drunk on a few cans of cider, possibly take some drugs, have sex with a girl and to hell with the social consequences of having a baby. Irresponsible bad parents without proper parental skills leads to a further decline and the cycle of despair gets worse. A selfish society leads to a bad society.

Blackburn also of course isn't alone in being a town bitterly divided by the flawed misguided policy of multi-culturalism which has led to an alien culture on our streets. It's not just the beards, sandals and baggy trousers - there's no bigger visible symbol of the huge divide in society than the hideous burka, where women are covered from head to toe in black cloaks. It's a clear mark of separatism and division and it's a disgusting symbol of oppression against women which symbolises the bitter divide in our community.

Good post! You've hit the nail on the head there my friend. Those are just some of the reasons we left that "Green and Pleasant land"

I now live in a country that whilst not perfect, has NO Nanny state has a sense of community and respect, very little crime and still has free speach unlike the UK where you are free to speak what the state tells you, you can speak.

Think it's time to close this thread as it's gone completely off topic and all the transfer stuff should really be on the other thread anyway.

Please stick to transfer talk on Sams january targets.

The rest of the nonsense doesn't belong in a football based thread anyway.

Archived