BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko

Kelbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since one or two have mentioned Beckford what about his team mate Snodgrass?

Can play both wings and in the hole.

Personally I thought he did well against both United and The king of the potato people.

I suggested him saturday too!

It would be great if we could shift 2 of Roberts, Benni or Andrews In January.....it would help our bid to get rid of the crap and players that earn far too much.

Then in the summer we have the option to lose MGP, Dunn or Reid if we want too, or offer them severly reduced/ performance related pay...!

We then just need to find a new home for Diouf, Zurab & Brown.... Going in the right direction! :tu:

Agreed. There has indeed been a decline, which is terribly sad. However, Blackburn is not alone in this respect. Throughout Britain there are sadly lots of others towns and cities which seem to be overridden by chavs and teenage single mothers effing and blinding as they wheel their kids around in pushchairs.

There are many factors involved, but essentially the liberal society of recent decades has been a failure - the benefits culture, the lack of social responsibility, the lack of proper loving parental discipline, the drugs culture and the failure of Britain's soft criminal justice system.

There's an increasingly unpleasant selfishness and a "Me, Me, Me" attitude with a lack of consideration and respect for the rest of society. They will trample over whoever they like to get what they want. The attitude is to go out, get drunk on a few cans of cider, possibly take some drugs, have sex with a girl and to hell with the social consequences of having a baby. Irresponsible bad parents without proper parental skills leads to a further decline and the cycle of despair gets worse. A selfish society leads to a bad society.

you made a very good point up until your last point there. i personally would say blackburn was fine up until the drugs culture really took a grip around ten years ago, and now we have a large proportion of the young population that are arrogant drug zombies who have no concept of communtity and responsability and it`s only getting worse.

you made a very good point up until your last point there. i personally would say blackburn was fine up until the drugs culture really took a grip around ten years ago, and now we have a large proportion of the young population that are arrogant drug zombies who have no concept of communtity and responsability and it`s only getting worse.

Ten years ago??

How old are you?

Ten years ago??

How old are you?

i`m talking about the hard drugs culture. cocaine. yes cannabis and exstacy have been around since mid-late 80`s and regulary used by a fair proportion, but in the last decade coke must have become cheaper and more readily available as it seems to have become the drug of choice. i have seen for myself the change in personality this drug brings about, turning a decent person into a total t**t in one sniff and i feel it`s responsable for a lot.

Agreed. There has indeed been a decline, which is terribly sad. However, Blackburn is not alone in this respect. Throughout Britain there are sadly lots of others towns and cities which seem to be overridden by chavs and teenage single mothers effing and blinding as they wheel their kids around in pushchairs.

You forgot to add brand spanking new top of the range pushchair, paid for by me and you.

Also usually seen shouting on mobile phone, ciggie in one hand, sausage roll in the other.

Since one or two have mentioned Beckford what about his team mate Snodgrass?

Can play both wings and in the hole.

Personally I thought he did well against both United and The king of the potato people.

Snodgrass looks poor but Beckford looks the real deal.

What the hell happened with that penalty at the end? He headed in the rebound when it came off the bar, and it looked like the other team got a free kick or something?! Was he supposed to be offside from his own penalty or something? Never seen anything like that before!

Seen it? I've bloody done it! U13 match. I took a penalty hit the post banged in the rebound and the 'goal' was disallowed.

Best way to learn cos I've never ever forgotten it!

But it ISNT like that, really, is it? He didn't kick it forward to take an extra touch, he struck a shot, it rebounded off the goal frame. It's very different. I don't care what kind of technicality crops up as a result, it's retarded.

Retarded? You cannot grasp a valid explanation and yet you are at university! Are you a cleaner or window cleaner there? :rolleyes:

Next you'll be querying why someone cannot score directly from the kick off, or why a player is never offside from a throw in. ^_^

Eating fish on clayton street, who'd have thunk it ?

There's only two things smell of fish as. ;)

I suggested him saturday too!

It would be great if we could shift 2 of Roberts, Benni or Andrews In January.....it would help our bid to get rid of the crap and players that earn far too much.

Then in the summer we have the option to lose MGP, Dunn or Reid if we want too, or offer them severly reduced/ performance related pay...!

We then just need to find a new home for Diouf, Zurab & Brown.... Going in the right direction! :tu:

My only worry is that we hearing about a lot of departures and very little about incomings. I'm concerned we may end up weaker, The bloody bosman rule means if we want money we must sell one or two now before they walk away. But as we all now there is generally not alot available in Jan and those that are, are over priced.

Personally for me I'd be looking at a couple of loans and sitting on the left over cash till the summer.

Snodgrass looks poor but Beckford looks the real deal.

He had a good shot against Gomes that required a good save. He also set up Beckford a couple of times with good chances, he's only 22 and still has room to grow.

Personally for me I'd be looking at a couple of loans and sitting on the left over cash till the summer.

I'm all for a couple of loans if they can hit the ground running, but I wouldn't bet on seeing any left over cash in the summer even if we don't spend it now.

We never spend in Jan and we never spend in the summer either!

• Backroom

Next you'll be querying why someone cannot score directly from the kick off, or why a player is never offside from a throw in. ^_^

I thought they changed the rule and you could now score direct from a kick off, not sure though I don't quite know why I thought that

There's an increasingly unpleasant selfishness and a "Me, Me, Me" attitude with a lack of consideration and respect for the rest of society. They will trample over whoever they like to get what they want. The attitude is to go out, get drunk on a few cans of cider, possibly take some drugs, have sex with a girl and to hell with the social consequences of having a baby. Irresponsible bad parents without proper parental skills leads to a further decline and the cycle of despair gets worse. A selfish society leads to a bad society.

Blackburn also of course isn't alone in being a town bitterly divided by the flawed misguided policy of multi-culturalism which has led to an alien culture on our streets. It's not just the beards, sandals and baggy trousers - there's no bigger visible symbol of the huge divide in society than the hideous burka, where women are covered from head to toe in black cloaks. It's a clear mark of separatism and division and it's a disgusting symbol of oppression against women which symbolises the bitter divide in our community.

You state the Burkha as hideous, why not state the priests as hideous child molesting morons then? Oh I know why, someone seems to have a problem with Muslims, you can say all you want, you can write your crap as much as you want the fact is Muslims will be in this country to stay, and no matter how much you hate it, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it! <_<

Archived