BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Death Of 'Barmy Army'

barmy army is a horrendous and embarrasing chant for rovers fans to use. I cringe every time I hear it being sung. Sounds like something out of a school playground. Its also very unoriginal, having been sung at england cricket for years. Start using 'we are the rovers' more.

Couldn't agree more.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having a beer with Paytes, Calders and Kevin Mc D a couple of weeks ago, we all agree the end of Rovers is coming, be it this season or next relegation will finish you off, that's if your fan's henious chanting doesn't first.

God, you're boring. Hey, I'm Sam Dingle. I'm name dropping ex Burnley players I have a drink with... So bloody what?

I was having a beer with Paytes, Calders and Kevin Mc D a couple of weeks ago, we all agree the end of Rovers is coming, be it this season or next relegation will finish you off, that's if your fan's henious chanting doesn't first.

That must have been a thrilling night for you talking about Rovers supposed 'downfall' :lol:

Sounds like you had all been smoking paytes funny fags too.

Why is it that you muppets sing all the same songs as us but just change the wording to accordingly???

Theres only 1 team around here thats ending. Cue Brian Laws...

Good grief, what a meeting of minds that must have been. "T'Rovers are finished"; "Aye". "They copy our songs"; "Aye". "Their songs, that they've copied from us, will finish them off" "Aye, they're doomed".

It's all the hoofball deserves I.M.O.

Yep,hoof ball isn't worth singing about - but hoof ball has got Rovers above pathetic burnley football. I also believe the rovers football was good enough to beat burnley at Ewood Park.

So we don't sing "hoof ball", instead we sing "Rovers 3 dingles 2"

Can we change it to Smarmy army?

If you want to change it, why not "Blackburn Army"

No you weren't...you're just trying to come across as credible by bull*******g....still....seems to have had the opposite affect.. :rolleyes:

Well there is your problem - you were having a beer. if that is the best thought and conversation you can come up with whilst having a beer, I suggest you go back to co op pop (water) and lay off the hard stuff as you obviously cannot handle A Beer

Was that before or after the messiah left you?

Or was it after you got a championship manager and backroom team?

Was that before or after the messiah left you?

Or was it after you got a championship manager and backroom team?

Interesting obsevation, unfortunatley for you the messiah (Andy Payton) left our side long ago and we have still prospered.

As for a championship manager, I do beleive he's now a premiership manager with a premiership backroom staff.

At least we didn't go for Paul Ince and get so desperate because of his terrible reign that we sold our souls and employed hoof ball Sam and his bung brigade.

If you're going to make comments of this nature then get your own house in order - It's unfortunately not unfortunatley!!!!!

Typos do not equate to bad grammar.

Interesting obsevation, unfortunatley for you the messiah (Andy Payton) left our side long ago and we have still prospered.

As for a championship manager, I do beleive he's now a premiership manager with a premiership backroom staff.

At least we didn't go for Paul Ince and get so desperate because of his terrible reign that we sold our souls and employed hoof ball Sam and his bung brigade.

Perhaps not but they make you look a tad silly when you're trying to correct others!

Take no notice of the grammar comments, it must be difficult typing with 6 webbed fingers and your tongue up paytons backside.

Archived