BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Asking For A Little Help From The Best Forum Group In The World

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James, I think you're going to need to look further afield to drum up support. We're doing the best we can here and I'm going to keep voting, but I think it might be an idea to start a Facebook group and invite every randomer you know. Go on every messageboard you've ever used, every forum - even join new ones!

First port of call, if you haven't already, the official board.

James, I think you're going to need to look further afield to drum up support. We're doing the best we can here and I'm going to keep voting, but I think it might be an idea to start a Facebook group and invite every randomer you know. Go on every messageboard you've ever used, every forum - even join new ones!

First port of call, if you haven't already, the official board.

Thanks for the advice, but the only other forum that I am a member of is Good Reads (a book forum) and I will add it there.

I read the official board but do not post and would feel wrong using my third post to ask for votes for my daughter. I only posted it here as I feel a bit of community with this board and have messaged with most of you for years.

As for Face Book I could make one of those groups but how would others see it except for my friends?

We all appreciate the massive help and boost that you all have added to this competition and it just goes to show that this board, like the club itself, is a family.

I've squared my ass away and started ###### tiffany cuff links for ya.

Outstanding, I guess you are not a brown stain on the matress after all.

Thank you all again so much for the help, you assistance has ensured that she did not plummet down the table like Burnley. :D

Voting ends tonight and no matter what she has done so very well and we are proud of her.

Archived