BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Asking For A Little Help From The Best Forum Group In The World

just while we're on the subject of cute pics. I bought a dslr for Christmas and 3 days later the missus takes this pic with a £40 camera phone!!!!

The best pic so far of our little one.

Lovely little baby there, you should be proud. I like the hat a lot.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just while we're on the subject of cute pics. I bought a dslr for Christmas and 3 days later the missus takes this pic with a £40 camera phone!!!!

The best pic so far of our little one.

4419976136_c6237a39db.jpg

Just showed my girlfriend this. Baaaaaad move.

Ah bugger, I wish I'd read the entire thread before voting, I've just accidentally voted for "Damian Pancakes".

I may be worth linking the image itself (so we know we're voting for the right one) into this thread.

Thank you all ever so much for the help and adding to the thread.

She is up to 11 and my wife is so touched that you all are doing this for us.

We had an email from Parents magazine asking if they could publish the picture this morning and asking about if we would like her to appear in magazines :)

Something good is happening from this.

Thank you all again.

To vote for her picture that never changes is here http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/163344

If you have Facebook, have you thought about starting a group / fan page or posting a link in your status?

I have done so and posted on the Rovers page on Facebook as well as BRFCS on Facebook.

I havent done the group thing as I had not thought of that. Thanks for the idea.

Archived