BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Asking For A Little Help From The Best Forum Group In The World

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some really odd looking kids on that website!!!

Not that I am including your daughter in that group!!! I voted!

I would never think that you would :D I know what you mean thought for sure.

Thanks to all who have voted, it means a lot to us.

+1 vote.....why dont you find rovers supporters pages on Facebook & tell them that she is a rovers fan etc...that will get you some more

Thats a good idea.

Thanks to all of your help she is currently sitting 13th out of 650. You can only vote once a day, but you can vote every day.

*sorry that is 13th out of 6500, I didnt even know it was that many :blink:

They also changed the link, that child on the link above is not mine.

Here is todays link to my one. http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/id/6/w/10/y/2010?page=13&esrc=nwphotofaves4

D'oh... I clicked on the forst link and voted for the wrong one. I did also vote for the right one afterwards and will also vote from home to make up for it.

I've also changed the link on the first post to go to the right page now so nobody else will make the same mistake as me.

D'oh... I clicked on the forst link and voted for the wrong one. I did also vote for the right one afterwards and will also vote from home to make up for it.

I've also changed the link on the first post to go to the right page now so nobody else will make the same mistake as me.

Me too.....how do we know if we voted for the correct one?! :wacko:

Archived