BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Driving Test

Sorry, I haven't been on properly for a while.

Thank you for all of our advice and well wishes. Driver, your post was fantastic thank you for that.

It is now just over twelve ours away and I'm the most nervous I have ever been. It is a different kind of nerves that carry with it a sense of excitement about the possibility of passing. Passing my test tomorrow would quite literally change my life!

Off for an early night, will post results on here tomorrow. Cheers!

Sorry, I haven't been on properly for a while.

Thank you for all of our advice and well wishes. Driver, your post was fantastic thank you for that.

It is now just over twelve ours away and I'm the most nervous I have ever been. It is a different kind of nerves that carry with it a sense of excitement about the possibility of passing. Passing my test tomorrow would quite literally change my life!

Off for an early night, will post results on here tomorrow. Cheers!

Remember even if you think you've done something majorly wrong to keep going as if nothing happened. I nearly failed my second test because I thought I'd picked up a major early on and didn't concentrate 100% for the rest of the test and ended up passing. It would have been a disaster if I'd made a mistake and ended up only failing for that.

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived