BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Preview

Flopsy

Guest brianpepper

If you take a line play on words as my complete opinion on the match, then that says all I need to know about you.

'we were robboed'

how shall interpret that? and try a little harder with the grammar please.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalinic is stronger and looking good, he played well today. He is a class player when he has the ball at his feet (as said on SSN) but he doesn't have much luck in front of goal and he lacks the support. We really need a good attacking midfielder/second striker to play off him and help him out. If that happens we will be fine.

• Backroom

It was a pun based on Robinson being partly at fault for the winning goal, I see no issue.

What is it with the new members Vs Majiball this week anyway?

Just got back in, thought we played very well until we conceded two sloppy goals.need to see the goals on tv again but I thought Robbo was at fault for the second goal and defence was dire for the first goal.

Positives

1. Diouf looked very good and ran at his defenders on numerous occasions.

2.kalinic, what a player he is becoming, great touch and awareness and very unlucky when he hit the post.

3.rovers support, out sung the blue noses.

Negatives

1.jones looked poor today.

2.defending at times was weak.

3.we need a creative midfield player

Guest brianpepper

yawn who cares

clever, I like your ironic angle my love.

It was a pun based on Robinson being partly at fault for the winning goal, I see no issue.

im not sure its a pun as such,I realise what he was getting at, just wondering why. Ill run it by the opinion police next time

but according to people on here its good football and only samwearenotworthy is capapable of producing this great football. i watched on a german station and i wont be going to anymore away games with the messia in charge. it was two rubbish sides and pitiful to watch.

Did you not think we played some good football before Blues scored? Was little long ball then

'we were robboed'

How should I interpret that? and try a little harder with the grammar, please.

You interpret that as you wish, I know how I meant it and that's all that matters.

I corrected your grammar for you, good to see you practice what you preach. Also please note that a ? means the end of a sentence and you cannot begin one with a conjunction.

I will say this brianpepper you most certainly are making me laugh.

What is it with everyone vs. everyone this week? Grown men bickering like schoolgirls in practically every main topic.

Guest brianpepper

You interpret that as you wish, I know how I meant it and that's all that matters.

I corrected your grammar for you, good to see you practice what you preach. Also please note that a ? means the end of a sentence and you cannot begin one with a conjunction.

I will say this brianpepper you most certainly are making me laugh.

easily amused,

I did interpret it as i wished and you asked me to elaborate.

see elsewhere for info regarding my lack of intrest in grammar etc, my own fault though as sarcasm doesnt read well.

bit of a tedious correction though

What is it with everyone vs. everyone this week? Grown men bickering like schoolgirls in practically every main topic.

its the start of the football season

Its like when the Freshers come into University, at first they come along saying we know everything, we know why your doing this, blah, blah. They tell us how things should be and that everything is wrong, we know better. We sit there, listen, try to be reasonable explain choices and procedures and so on. They keep going on and on like that old ariston advert. Eventually they either A: drop out because there grades don't come up to scratch or B: they leave becuase its not what they wanted after all.

It does make me chuckle.

If we concede 2 goals we aren't going to win many are we?

Must defend our goal better than that.

Our full-backs continue to be exposed away from home.

Have a think about it Sam. Salgado shouldn't be a starter away from home in my opinion.

im not sure its a pun as such,I realise what he was getting at, just wondering why. Ill run it by the opinion police next time

Are you Mystic Megs kid? As that is who you would have to be to know my meaning behind my post.

easily amused,

I did interpret it as i wished and you asked me to elaborate.

see elsewhere for info regarding my lack of intrest in grammar etc, my own fault though as sarcasm doesnt read well.

bit of a tedious correction though

Moronic humour does make me laugh.

I explained it was a play on words but apparently you know me better than I know myself.

Since you ask me to read your previous posts on grammar, you may also like to practice what you preach. Try reading the Robbo thread and my posts in there, you might then change you tune over my supposed motives. I've backed him from day one, the proof's in the posts, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to apply the same standards you impose on me, to yourself.

Again brianpepper you've brought a smile to my face and a little chuckle. Thanks very much I needed a laugh after today's result, it must be good to know you serve some purpose.

BBC "Expect tonight's highlights to be brief; a decent Paul Robinson save aside, this has been drabber than drab"

The plan is working so far. The worse the game the better we do....

Let's hope for a total shocker in the second half.

BBC: "The proverbial game of two halves, if ever there was one. The first was as dull as dishwater, the second an absolute corker, crammed with penalty saves, missed chances, and three fine goals."

Hmmmmmm

It's like an episode of jeremy kyle here lately.you pop no to check out the latest rovers news and end reading loads of crap about sod all.any way it seems kalinic's luck from last season has returned.

Can't really say that about him after the second game of the season really fella.

Agree about the Jeremy kyle bit though.

Samba was running in behind him, perhaps that put him off slightly?

Possibly but the fact he hit the post shouldn't disguise it was a very poor miss. If you hit the underside of the bar from 25 yards that's bad luck, hitting the post with a free header from 6 yards out isn't.

Archived