BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Britains Fund the Taliban claims Taliban Commander

Taliban: 'Britons Are Our Main Bankrollers'

A Taliban commander has told Sky News the bulk of its funding comes from the UK, where dedicated fighters are ready to launch terrorist attacks upon his order.

We are not like a government, we depend on individuals. We get donations from our Muslim brothers in Britain for Jihad. It is the duty of all Muslims to pay towards fighting Jihad. This is how we get our money and buy our weapons and carry on fighting.

So if these claims are true than money is being donated from UK citizens and is being used to buy IED's and Bullets which have been killing British Soldiers?

Surely something needs to be done about this if true?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....& what can be done? :huh:

It`s up to every individual to seriously think about where & how they spend their money.

Not every taliban supporter or person with extremist/anti british views wears sandals, turbans & jim-jams.

Many are wealthy well connected asian businessmen. They drive expensive motors, own shops, garages & taxi companies.

Every time the collection tin is handed around the local mosques on a friday, you can bet your bottom dollar & small percentage of that collection ends up back in Pakistan or Afganistan helping to pay for the next clutch of explosive devices that will kill our boys out there. These rich wealthy businessmen will put their fair share into that pot.

Then there`s the heroin that flows into our country from those parts of the world. It`s brought in by human mules, who get paid to traffic the stuff. Ask yourself the question....who`s paying for the heroin & who`s paying the traffickers?? :huh: It`s not your average Joe Bloggs. He can`t afford to. It`s your wealthy asian drug dealers who masquerade as businessmen. They buy up shops, garages, taxi companies & run their dirty drug money through those businesses......thus laundering the money & making it look clean.

When i say you must seriously 'think' about where & how you spend your money.....what i mean is, if you buy your goods from the local asian mini-mart, fill up your car from the local asian garage etc....then some of the money you spend, will eventually find its way back & end up paying for bombs that kill or maim British soldiers out in Afganistan.

At the end of the day, it`s all about personal choice. If you`re not arsed about where your money goes or who it`s funding....fine

but i choose very carefully where i spend my money.

Taliban: 'Britons Are Our Main Bankrollers'

So if these claims are true than money is being donated from UK citizens and is being used to buy IED's and Bullets which have been killing British Soldiers?

Surely something needs to be done about this if true?

RVR, totally agree, its bloody bonkers, most of it drug money too, what can we do, a point here about the takeover, they are Indians, who fought with us in wars, not against us, welcome Mr Syed !

....& what can be done? :huh:

It`s up to every individual to seriously think about where & how they spend their money.

Not every taliban supporter or person with extremist/anti british views wears sandals, turbans & jim-jams.

Many are wealthy well connected asian businessmen. They drive expensive motors, own shops, garages & taxi companies.

Every time the collection tin is handed around the local mosques on a friday, you can bet your bottom dollar & small percentage of that collection ends up back in Pakistan or Afganistan helping to pay for the next clutch of explosive devices that will kill our boys out there. These rich wealthy businessmen will put their fair share into that pot.

Then there`s the heroin that flows into our country from those parts of the world. It`s brought in by human mules, who get paid to traffic the stuff. Ask yourself the question....who`s paying for the heroin & who`s paying the traffickers?? :huh: It`s not your average Joe Bloggs. He can`t afford to. It`s your wealthy asian drug dealers who masquerade as businessmen. They buy up shops, garages, taxi companies & run their dirty drug money through those businesses......thus laundering the money & making it look clean.

When i say you must seriously 'think' about where & how you spend your money.....what i mean is, if you buy your goods from the local asian mini-mart, fill up your car from the local asian garage etc....then some of the money you spend, will eventually find its way back & end up paying for bombs that kill or maim British soldiers out in Afganistan.

At the end of the day, it`s all about personal choice. If you`re not arsed about where your money goes or who it`s funding....fine

but i choose very carefully where i spend my money.

Indeed. I don't give money to the Blacks, Chinese, Irish, Catholics, Gays, Feminists, French, Germans, Scots or Welsh.

Better to be safe than sorry

so bucky you deny then what the taliban are saying then?

didnt audley mot get done for funding the taliban?

i just saw the footage on sky and it was very upsetting seeing the scumbag evil ###### planting the bombs and then bragging the muslims of the UK are its greatest funders and then the three soldiers blown up by uk blood money. One had lost an arm and a leg,another both legs and brain damage and the last one had 70% burns and his face destroyed. if i was in charge i would bulldoze any mosque with everybody inside it if they were found to be helping these evil @#/?s.id arrest ANY one with a black rag dangling or wearing a veil ,unless it was for bereavemnt.(these are so provoctive beyond belief!!!

but hey bucky whatever tickles ya fancy eh?

Indeed. I don't give money to the Blacks, Chinese, Irish, Catholics, Gays, Feminists, French, Germans, Scots or Welsh.

Better to be safe than sorry

I`ve got Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Black, Irish, Welsh, Scotch <_< , Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Catholic, Gay (well lesbian) & German friends.....all of them very lovely people, each of whom i would be more than happy to spend my money in their shops, garages, restaurants if they had them. Some actually do have their own businesses i do frequent. My girlfriend is even ginger :unsure: for gods sake!!!!....although we don`t like to talk about it :unsure:

I choose to avoid businesses of indo/pak origin. It`s my own personal choice. I think i`d be a hypocrite if i went in being all friendly & nicey nicey to their faces, when i actually think they have ruined the town i was born in. So instead of being an ignorant violent rude thug towards them, i`d rather avoid the shops & businesses they own & give my hard earned money to people i think respect this country & its ways.

Next time you`re out on a night out, having a few beers with the lads & you want to jump in a taxi to the next pub....if you order a taxi from an asian firm, or get an asian driver, take a look at the back of his car. If there`s a black rag hanging from the underside of the car (usually the towing loop) then this driver is not your friend. The black rag is said to be a recognition signal for people who actively support taliban or extremist anti western organisations. These people are directly involved in fundraising & spreading the word for 'the cause'. Some of the money you pop into their hand at the end of your journey will end up being spent on bombs.

choose wisely where you spend your money.

ive been saying that for a few years about the black rag..they should be done for treason!

i refused the other week to get in a cab with a black rag and the scumbag got in a tither with me haaha .ginger bird cletus? we do need pics lol

Just out of interest, who told you what the black rags meant?

Seems a strange thing to make public to the general population.

I used to work at a place where one of the warehouse lads was a young bullish angry muslim. He bragged about how dodgy he was (& has since got done for drug dealing) He drove a souped up Toyota MR2 (on a warehousemans wages :unsure:) & it had a black rag dangling from the back. Our supervisor was an older more placid muslim guy. They didn`t see eye to eye & argued almost every day.

One of their arguements turned onto a slanging match of sorts one day & the black rag on his car got mentioned. The older guy called the young lad an idiot for having all that 'taliban supporting stuff' on his car & told him to 'wise up' a bit. The lad fired back at him saying the older guy was a white lover & said he was proud of the black rag & all it stood for.

This arguement was witnessed by 4 or 5 other people in the restroom at the time.

I have no problem with how or where people chose to spend their money. I understand the feelings.

One point for you though. Have you visited the USA or spent money with American companies? Can you be sure your cash didn't end up funding the IRA? You might have paid for a few atrocities that way?

Or is it because they aren't white?

I used to work at a place where one of the warehouse lads was a young bullish angry muslim. He bragged about how dodgy he was (& has since got done for drug dealing) He drove a souped up Toyota MR2 (on a warehousemans wages :unsure:) & it had a black rag dangling from the back. Our supervisor was an older more placid muslim guy. They didn`t see eye to eye & argued almost every day.

One of their arguements turned onto a slanging match of sorts one day & the black rag on his car got mentioned. The older guy called the young lad an idiot for having all that 'taliban supporting stuff' on his car & told him to 'wise up' a bit. The lad fired back at him saying the older guy was a white lover & said he was proud of the black rag & all it stood for.

This arguement was witnessed by 4 or 5 other people in the restroom at the time.

Cletus, Abbey .... a little thought experiment for you. If in a parallel Asian influenced message-board you were being described by a colleague ... how do you think you would be perceived ... as the bullish angry young lad ... or the more placid, older guy?

I think you'll find that the vast majority of the "IRAs" funding around these parts comes indirectly from your "donations" to HRMC!

I love these boards sometimes...

You may well be correct but I no more know if that is correct than I can be sure Irish Americans played a small part in funding the IRA or that local Blackburn muslim owned businesses are funding the Taliban. The point, which I'm sure you appreciate, is the judgements are being made on the physical characteristics of the people running the business. It's at best ludicrous. Using this logic one could make an argument Catholics support paedophilia by putting money in the collection plate on a Sunday. Judgements should not be made on such flimsy evidence as is being provided here.

Spark don't give a flying f what they think of me. Paul the other year like said earlier a gararage was done for funding terrorists ib blackburn. What would al do? Bury your heads and pretend it aint happening ? Bucky you must be one net geek because you musnt have real life friends .If you do do they know you don't believe a word they say?

Bet you don't think 7/7 happened either.

ABBEY I don't deny it's happening. I disagree with the idea we should not trade with people who look "asian." There are too many assumptions here;

1. The person looks "asian"

2. Therefore he is a Muslim

3. If he's a Muslim he supports the Taliban

4. If he's running a business / visits the mosque his money is used to fund the Taliban

So put it another way, you have strong views on paedophiles:

1. Within the catholic church there are known paedophiles

2. The catholic church collects money from people at worship - in cash

3. This money funds the church, therefore it funds paedophiles

4. Most UK catholics are white, European in appearance

5. Ergo people of white European appearance in the UK are catholic

6. Anyone who is against paedophilia should stop using business run by people of white European appearance

Now the above is no dafter than the assumptions you and others are making.

I have no problem with how or where people chose to spend their money. I understand the feelings.

One point for you though. Have you visited the USA or spent money with American companies? Can you be sure your cash didn't end up funding the IRA? You might have paid for a few atrocities that way?

Or is it because they aren't white?

Not been to America Paul, nor have i knowingly bought from American companies....but probably have done unknowingly.

On the 'not white' comment. I explained before i`ve chosen not to buy from these places NOT solely on the fact some of my money might be winging its way to Afganistan, but because the town i was born & brought up in has been ruined by asian immigrants.

Cletus, Abbey .... a little thought experiment for you. If in a parallel Asian influenced message-board you were being described by a colleague ... how do you think you would be perceived ... as the bullish angry young lad ... or the more placid, older guy?

Hmmm? :glare: well i`m certainly not young, i`m 40 & i`m certainly not placid.

I think i`d probably be described as somebody who says it how he sees it.

The hard blunt truth is pretty hard to swallow sometimes.

Archived